Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats Furious After Texas Announces Full 2020 Election Audit in 4 Counties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What? They afraid of what they might find???????

Democrats Furious After Texas Announces Full 2020 Election Audit in 4 Counties

Texas announced Thursday that it will audit the results of the 2020 election in four counties even as former President Donald Trump called for a statewide audit of the hotly contested election.

https://www.westernjournal.com/democrats...IE9pqJYzMg
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as it is unbiased and transparent.
I'm pretty sure Trump won Texas.
(09-24-2021, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Trump won Texas.

Obviously, the Governor of Texas wants to run for President, so even though Trump won Texas, he wants to get in on the action with these audits.
(09-24-2021, 01:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Obviously, the Governor of Texas wants to run for President, so even though Trump won Texas, he wants to get in on the action with these audits.

Are you kidding? He may not be the governor as he is a RINO and never follows through on anything.
(09-24-2021, 01:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

If you lived here, you wouldn't be surmising that.
(09-24-2021, 01:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2021, 01:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously, the Governor of Texas wants to run for President, so even though Trump won Texas, he wants to get in on the action with these audits.

If you lived here, you wouldn't be surmising that.

What do you surmise?