Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This would be when I start shooting.... with everything I had......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Families Are Outraged When Mob Of People Knock On Their Door And Demand Their Home

Over the last few weeks, “sovereign citizens” are demanding rich Seattle residents forfeit their mansions. Police have been responding to calls regarding these incidents after people from the Moorish Sovereign Citizens, a fringe extremist group, who do not recognize the United States government or follow any of its laws. Detectives from Snohomish County in Washington State have been overwhelmed with the members of the conservative extremist group as they knock on doors and demand rich locals hand over their mansions – or else.

https://bizarre.awm.com/families-are-out...TJ4V0B8SKs
see this is why I drive a beater and live in a modest home.

nobody wants my junk.
(09-29-2021, 09:21 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]nobody wants my junk.

Married man, hmmm?
(09-29-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2021, 09:21 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]nobody wants my junk.

Married man, hmmm?

I still don't know how it happened. Either the mirror lies, or my wife is blinder than her prescription advertises.
(09-30-2021, 11:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Married man, hmmm?

I still don't know how it happened. Either the mirror lies, or my wife is blinder than her prescription advertises.

Hopefully the problem is with her depth perception.  The alternative is somewhat embarrassing to contemplate.
(09-30-2021, 11:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2021, 11:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Married man, hmmm?

I blame it on your Court Street Cred.
(09-30-2021, 04:10 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2021, 11:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't know how it happened. Either the mirror lies, or my wife is blinder than her prescription advertises.

I blame it on your Court Street Cred.

Oh, had she met me in those years I would be a lonely bachelor indeed. I consider myself like a fine wine, I needed a bunch of aging to be truly enjoyable.