Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Police Beat Up the Wrong Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...-officers/

This is why we do not allow the police to beat people up.  Even if they think the person they are beating up is a criminal.
Terrible, they must've thought he was black.
Ferret&Ferret is on it. Ol’ boy is in for nice payday.
(09-29-2021, 07:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Terrible, they must've thought he was black.

That's the difference between the headline being local news or national news.
Small price to pay for the chance it was that guy. I'm sure it will be financially worth his while and no worse than the bar fight he got into in 8 Seconds last weekend.
(09-29-2021, 08:05 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2021, 07:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Terrible, they must've thought he was black.

That's the difference between the headline being local news or national news.

Um...I heard about it out here.
(09-29-2021, 08:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Small price to pay for the chance it was that guy. I'm sure it will be financially worth his while and no worse than the bar fight he got into in 8 Seconds last weekend.

So you think the police should beat up people, just in case they have the right guy?  No problem if it's the wrong guy?
I'm surprised this even made the news.
Did anyone see the poignant statement from the real suspect’s father? It’s heartbreaking.