Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soon, You Could Need a Vaccine to Travel Domestically

Things have fluctuated a lot recently in terms of pandemic-era travel. Between the US lifting travel bans for vaccinated tourists in some countries and adding others to its avoid travel list, I, personally, have been wondering about domestic restrictions for American travelers. As the pandemic continues and numbers in America spike, it seems lawmakers are trying to figure out how to curb infection rates. Earlier this week, a US Senator introduced a bill that would require all travelers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative test to take a domestic flight.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/va...ically-now
Yes, your threads are UNCONSTIPATIONAL.
(10-02-2021, 12:15 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Soon, You Could Need a Vaccine to Travel Domestically

Things have fluctuated a lot recently in terms of pandemic-era travel. Between the US lifting travel bans for vaccinated tourists in some countries and adding others to its avoid travel list, I, personally, have been wondering about domestic restrictions for American travelers. As the pandemic continues and numbers in America spike, it seems lawmakers are trying to figure out how to curb infection rates. Earlier this week, a US Senator introduced a bill that would require all travelers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative test to take a domestic flight.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/va...ically-now

Why would it be unconstitutional?
It's stupid, but as long as it's passed in congress, I don't see how it's unconstitutional.
...as if the travel industry doesn't have enough problems.
The problem is, the goal posts on what is considered "vaccinated" are starting to move.

I know several people in my age group who are double vaxxed with no intention of getting a booster.