Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Police State USA..... With the help of an over zealous Doctor.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police Knock Down Family’s Door And Take Kids In Overnight Raid

After the police knocked down a family’s door, officers took three kids from their parents in an overnight raid. All of the children inside the house were then placed in separate foster care homes. When the public learned the reason, authorities quickly fell under scrutiny.

https://taphaps.com/department-of-child-...0Je4ZpICoU
Boy, that reads like a load of horse [BLEEP].
They keep saying the 2 year old child is unvaccinated. Unvaccinated against what? Certainly not against Covid. Is there a vaccine for meningitis?
(10-03-2021, 01:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]They keep saying the 2 year old child is unvaccinated. Unvaccinated against what? Certainly not against Covid. Is there a vaccine for meningitis?

I think unvaccinated against everything. They sound like real anti vaxxers, not just the Covid kind.

There is a meningitis vaccine, but it’s usually given to preteens, so I don’t know why they’d try to get the toddler to take it.
(10-03-2021, 02:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2021, 01:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]They keep saying the 2 year old child is unvaccinated. Unvaccinated against what? Certainly not against Covid. Is there a vaccine for meningitis?

I think unvaccinated against everything. They sound like real anti vaxxers, not just the Covid kind.

There is a meningitis vaccine, but it’s usually given to preteens, so I don’t know why they’d try to get the toddler to take it.

Gotcha.