Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are the jaguars good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Watching the Broncos play tough with the Ravens
Arizona destroying the Rams

Are we maybe this close to turning that corner. 

I guess we will see next week at Ten and the following Sunday in London. 

Go Jags
Yes. But we have to start protecting leads and securing some Ws. But we are right there. We can win a handful of games this year.
Jags are likely better than their record indicates. Dunno if I'd say that means they're good at this stage. To many talent gaps on the roster and to many questionable personnel decisions.
Jaguars are now the worst team this season cus they the only team with 0 wins
I agree. Jags COULD have been 2-2 or 3-1. One game at a time.
Wrong detroit also has 0 wins and we look alot better than them.
Good at what?
At losing? yes
Do pigs fly
The Jaguars have been hamstrung by their coaches, game plan, and play calls. The players aren't good enough to overcome that kind of deficit.
(10-03-2021, 06:55 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the Broncos play tough with the Ravens

Go Jags

We're 0-4.  We can't be good right now.

We are playing better.

We are being competitive in games.  That represents some improvement from a certain perspective.

But as Bill Parcells used to say, you are what your record says you are.

Our record says we are winless...not good.
(10-03-2021, 07:20 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars are now the worst team this season cus they the only team with 0 wins

Good job paying attention Detroit doesn't have any wins either....
(10-03-2021, 07:20 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars are now the worst team this season cus they the only team with 0 wins

Lions don't have any wins
Just lends more creedence to the Cardinals east coast travel jet lag/malaise/tired theory. They simply didn't even looked like they tried vs the Jags compared to their other 3 opponents so far. And we sure as hell know it wasn't just our defense playing great either lol.
Our Jaguars are good in some areas like Running the ball, Stopping the run and returning the ball on ST. Also were definately getting better overall to say the least. They'll be a day/week sometime next year when we'll be able to Tell The World that collectively we're good as a team.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

/LOINS wave
(10-04-2021, 09:07 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

/LOINS wave

Bro, put that away. We have kids around here.
(10-03-2021, 09:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2021, 06:55 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the Broncos play tough with the Ravens

Go Jags

We're 0-4.  We can't be good right now.

We are playing better.

We are being competitive in games.  That represents some improvement from a certain perspective.

But as Bill Parcells used to say, you are what your record says you are.

Our record says we are winless...not good.

Exactly this. We're getting better but were still 0-4

I also think theres a bit of 'you play to your opponents level', no team plays 100% every game, you do enough to beat who you are playing, sometimes that requires everyone to be playing great and sometimes you just need to not mess up and make enough plays.
Moral victories don't mean jack. You are what you are, an 0-4 team. We're bad and most nfl games are decided by a few plays. Being on the losing end of those few plays each time means one thing, you stink!

Now, what I will say is when Trevor finally puts it all together and we keep feeding Robinson the ball this offense is plenty capable as is to steal some games this year. Defense I am still unsure about, they play good at times but then he 2nd half of the Bengals game happens... we are still a season or two away from "good".
Guys, we have lost 19 games in a row. We are the worst team by de facto until we win a game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4