Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No injuries after device explodes before Marine charity run in New Jersey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

No injuries after device explodes before Marine charity run in New Jersey

An unknown device detonated in a garbage can Saturday morning before runners were set to take part in a third annual "Semper Five" run that benefits marines and sailors.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17/no-...ersey.html

Glad there were no injuries!!
I can't wait to hear the liberal spin on this one.

Quote:I can't wait to hear the liberal spin on this one.

What's wrong with you? Seriously. Liberal spin? It's terrible anyone would do this. Everyone who could have been impacted by this is a conservative? The rhetoric and this us vs. them bull [BLEEP] goes overboard too often. It has no place when legitimate tragedy hits. This could have been awful. Here's the spin for you. The person who did this is a piece of [BLEEP].
Quote:What's wrong with you? Seriously. Liberal spin? It's terrible anyone would do this. Everyone impacted by this is a conservative? The rhetoric and this us vs. them bull [BAD WORD REMOVED] goes overboard too often. It has no place when legitimate tragedy hits. This could have been awful. Here's the spin for you. The person who did this is a piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED].

The "tragedy" is the fact that a charity race was cancelled because of a suspected attempted terrorist act.  The "tragedy" is that it won't be labeled as such.  The fact of the matter is we have had more acts of radical Islamic terrorism under the current regime than any other Administration.

The liberal spin part comes from the current President's labeling of the Fort Hood shootings as "random workplace violence" instead of calling it what it is.
You don't have to tell me a damn thing about this. I have family there. There is no [BLEEP] spin. This could have been domestic terrorism, but you jump to a conclusion you have no clue about. The fact your first thought was to make this about the liberals shows your priorities as a human being suck.
I think someone is triggered....  again.

You are a sheep.
Quote:You are a sheep.

I know you are but what am I?
Someone whose first thought when you stub your toe in the middle of the night is to mutter, "[BLEEP] liberals." You've been conditioned well.
Both of you are right for different reasons and you both should chill out. Arguing about it doesn't change a damn thing. Talk it out like adults or shut it. Bickering about "sides" has no place in these posts. Or at least have the decency to wait 24 hours before pointing fingers.

Terrorism, no matter foreign or domestic, is not a thing to be taken lightly nor turned into a political [BLEEP] storm of insults.
Yeah good thing those naughty liberals weren't in charge during 9/11...

Or invaded Iraq, where a lot of this trouble stems from...
Quote:Yeah good thing those naughty liberals weren't in charge during 9/11...

Lol.
Quote:Someone whose first thought when you stub your toe in the middle of the night is to mutter, "[BAD WORD REMOVED] liberals." You've been conditioned well.

Look, you have to understand. There are two groups of people in this country. Liberals... and Americans.
Quote:I can't wait to hear the liberal spin on this one.
[Image: giphy.gif]

The One Party was in charge.  If this election season has shown us anything, it's that the Reps and Dems are exactly the same. 

I'll guess you didn't bother to research the votes about those actions. Had you, you would have found that most liberal pukes were in favor of the actions taken. 

It's the revisionist history that has poisoned the mind of the liberal sheep. 

Pal: Terror suspect underwent 'shocking' change after Afghanistan trip
""At one point he left to go to Afghanistan, and two years ago he came back, popped up out of nowhere and he was real religious," friend Flee Jones, 27, said of suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami. "And it was shocking. I'm trying to understand what's going on. I've never seen him like this.""

So what are they putting in the water over there? Do we need to start monitoring everybody who takes a trip to the Middle-East?

Quote:You are a sheep.

He wasn't wrong. Sometimes you call someone a sheep and don't realize you are in fact the sheep.
Quote:He wasn't wrong. Sometimes you call someone a sheep and don't realize you are in fact the sheep.

He isn't a sheep because he suspected some pseudo jihadist is the guy picked up for planting the bombs. He is a sheep because he took a situation which could have been tragic and his very first thought wasn't about the possible injuries or death that were avoided. His VERY first thought was the "liberal spin" from the event. His very first thought wasn't about how people should come together and feel fortunate they narrowly avoided a catastrophe. His first thought was to try to make this about liberals. That is his knee jerk response because he has been conditioned to think that way. That is why he is a sheep.