Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Odds that SNL does a skit on Urban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This whole fiasco sets up for an SNL skit.  IMHO, think there's a 50/50 chance this happens.  If it does its the nail in the coffin.
Urban talks like he’s in a fairy tale book.
People still watch SNL?
Kim Kardashian is hosting. A lot of people will be watching.
(10-06-2021, 03:55 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Kim Kardashian is hosting.  A lot of people will be watching.

If I did wanna watch it, I don't now. I loathe everything Kardashian.
Stopped tuning in a long time ago. I'm getting the feeling this story will continue to die down as we approach game day and as long as we don't get embarrassed by the Titans will be forgotten next week or soon after.
(10-06-2021, 03:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021, 03:55 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Kim Kardashian is hosting.  A lot of people will be watching.

If I did wanna watch it, I don't now. I loathe everything Kardashian.

QUIT BEING ME
(10-06-2021, 11:01 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped tuning in a long time ago.  I'm getting the feeling this story will continue to die down as we approach game day and as long as we don't get embarrassed by the Titans will be forgotten next week or soon after.

You're kidding, right? It'll be the main story associated with the Jags throughout the season, especially as long as they don't win. Every week will be "Embattled Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, who was caught running around on his wife while his team was flying back to Jacksonville after their fourth consecutive loss to open the season, brings his team to X field this week trying to turn around this disastrous first season and avoid a loss for the Y consecutive week as they approach the all time record for futility in NFL history."

And deity help us if we lose badly this week, it will be nonstop "Is it time for Shad Khan to fire Urban Meyer after an embarrassing lack of personal and professional discipline places a cloud of doubt over the reeling franchise and their near record breaking losing streak?"
SNL hasn't been funny since Rock, Spade, Farley, Sandler etc era.

Also Jags not relevant enough for SNL skit.
(10-07-2021, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021, 11:01 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped tuning in a long time ago.  I'm getting the feeling this story will continue to die down as we approach game day and as long as we don't get embarrassed by the Titans will be forgotten next week or soon after.

You're kidding, right? It'll be the main story associated with the Jags throughout the season, especially as long as they don't win. Every week will be "Embattled Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, who was caught running around on his wife while his team was flying back to Jacksonville after their fourth consecutive loss to open the season, brings his team to X field this week trying to turn around this disastrous first season and avoid a loss for the Y consecutive week as they approach the all time record for futility in NFL history."

And deity help us if we lose badly this week, it will be nonstop "Is it time for Shad Khan to fire Urban Meyer after an embarrassing lack of personal and professional discipline places a cloud of doubt over the reeling franchise and their near record breaking losing streak?"

Now it's "running around on his wife". Maybe you're right about the conversation but I have a feeling if the Jags pull off a couple wins in a row it will be on to the next topic. It'll be that he stole money from the Salvation Army collection station at the Jax Beach Walmart. I'm sure it will be something.
(10-07-2021, 03:19 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]SNL hasn't been funny since Rock, Spade, Farley, Sandler etc era.

Also Jags not relevant enough for SNL skit.

Chris Farley and Sam Kinison were my favorite comedians of all time. That SNL Chippendale's sketch with Farley and Patrick Swayze was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. SNL is dying a very slow death right now. I just read where the season premier on Saturday scored the lowest rating in the show's history. It stopped being funny a very long time ago.
SNL isn't funny enough to use this as a skit..

I highly doubt that.
SNL is actually still pretty funny although I guess it depends on whose sacred cows they happen to be slaying. If they do a skit on Meyer and the Jags, I guess I won't find it particularly funny.
(10-07-2021, 03:27 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You're kidding, right? It'll be the main story associated with the Jags throughout the season, especially as long as they don't win. Every week will be "Embattled Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer, who was caught running around on his wife while his team was flying back to Jacksonville after their fourth consecutive loss to open the season, brings his team to X field this week trying to turn around this disastrous first season and avoid a loss for the Y consecutive week as they approach the all time record for futility in NFL history."

Now it's "running around on his wife". Maybe you're right about the conversation but I have a feeling if the Jags pull off a couple wins in a row it will be on to the next topic. It'll be that he stole money from the Salvation Army collection station at the Jax Beach Walmart. I'm sure it will be something.

Well, if he actually does it then it'll probably be news, just like his handsy videos.
(10-07-2021, 08:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 03:27 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's "running around on his wife". Maybe you're right about the conversation but I have a feeling if the Jags pull off a couple wins in a row it will be on to the next topic. It'll be that he stole money from the Salvation Army collection station at the Jax Beach Walmart. I'm sure it will be something.

Well, if he actually does it then it'll probably be news, just like his handsy videos.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(10-07-2021, 08:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 08:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if he actually does it then it'll probably be news, just like his handsy videos.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: inlivingcolor.gif]
(10-07-2021, 08:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 03:27 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's "running around on his wife". Maybe you're right about the conversation but I have a feeling if the Jags pull off a couple wins in a row it will be on to the next topic. It'll be that he stole money from the Salvation Army collection station at the Jax Beach Walmart. I'm sure it will be something.

He won't actually do it of course. The video would probably show him walking by the bell ringer with a frown. Fire him now!
(10-07-2021, 08:33 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 08:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if he actually does it then it'll probably be news, just like his handsy videos.

He won't actually do it of course. The video would probably show him walking by the bell ringer with a frown. Fire him now!

You mean like he didnt get all gropey with the blonde at Urban's Cathouse, I mean Chop House?

Urban an Kardashian sex tape
Pages: 1 2