Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TWITAFCS - Week 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I apologize in advance for all those who enjoy Bullseye's thorough and thoughtful previews. I can't claim the following to be thoughtful, thorough, or even understandable.

Last week sent everyone for a loop, as the Jets surprised the tacks in OT. The horseshoes got a much-needed win in Miami, and oh yeah, at some point the Jags lost a close one in Cincy-nasty before Urbz decided to distract everyone from his team's 0-4 record. I believe that the tinhorns still exist in some fashion. How will these results bode for the coming week?

My predictions:

tacks 24 JAX 21: I do expect our team to show up on Sunday. The media has been preoccupied with some film study of their own, but I am confident that the coaches and players have been focused on the game. Of course, the tacks have screwed me nearly all season long, thusfar, so this prediction is about as win-win as I can get. Losing to the Jets was bad, but losing to the Jets and THEN losing to the Jags would be implosion-worthy. I reaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly hope I'm wrong on this one.

Pats 30 tinhorns 3: The problem with cloning yourself after a mastermind is that the mastermind knows you inside and out. Bill toys with the tinhorns, and they don't have any response.

ex-Cleveland 20 ex-Baltimore 14: I can't seem to have any confidence in a team led by Wentz. This week is no different.

-----

2-2 Last week, 10-4 on the season.
2-2 last week
9-5 overall

Titans over Jaguars (I'll be at the game rooting my Titans on)
Patriots over Texans
Ravens over Colts
You just might be disappointed.
9-5

jags
pats
ravens
9-5 overall  

Pats

Ravans

tittians-your all forgetting something, unforttanttly tittians own our jags. even when jags are good tittians still have the jags number.
3-1 last week
10-4 overall

Titans over Jags 29-23
Patriots over Texans 24-0
Ravens 23 Colts 16
2-2 last week, so 9-5 so far.

I'll go [BLEEP], pats, ravs.

The jaguars game goes one of two ways, either the team likes Urban and plays their best game so far, or they get their butts kicked. I'm thinking they get their butts kicked with Tannehill tossing three or four TDs. Jags 20, titans 31.

Puck the fats, but they get the Texans without their QB. Pats 20, texans 3.

The colts are getting what they deserve. Ravens 24 colts 13.
7-6 Jags Pats ravens
Tacks over Jaguars

Patriots over Texans

Ravens over Colts

Last week: 2-2

Overall: 9-5
Injury report courtesy of Profootballtalk.com

Titans at Jaguars

Titans WR A.J. Brown (hamstring) avoided an injury designation, but C Aaron Brewer (knee), LB Jayon Brown (knee), TE Tommy Hudson (ankle), WR Julio Jones (hamstring), P Brett Kern (right groin), and WR Racey McMath (quadricep) were ruled out. Brewer, Brown, Hudson, and McMath later went on injured reserve. DE Denico Autry (hip), LB Bud Dupree (knee), T Taylor Lewan (toe), T Ty Sambrailo (foot), and WR Nick Westbrook-Ikhine (hamstring) have questionable designations.

DT Roy Robertson-Harris (ankle, illness) will not play for the Jaguars. CB Tyson Campbell (toe) and DE Lerentee McCray (hamstring) are listed as questionable.
Titans
Ravens
Patriots

3-1 last week
9-5 overall
Mac Jones and the patriots could be in trouble against the texans, as per PFT, they could be missing 4 of 5 starters along the OL.

Right tackle Trent Brown and right guard Shaq Mason have been ruled out for this weekend. Brown has a calf injury and Mason is dealing with an abdomen injury.

Left tackle Isaiah Wynn and left guard Michael Onwenu are both on the COVID-19 reserve list. They could be available if they’re vaccinated, asymptomatic and test negative twice 24 hours apart, but the lack of practice time could leave them out even if that happens.
(10-09-2021, 03:14 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Mac Jones and the patriots could be in trouble against the texans, as per PFT, they could be missing 4 of 5 starters along the OL.

Right tackle Trent Brown and right guard Shaq Mason have been ruled out for this weekend. Brown has a calf injury and Mason is dealing with an abdomen injury.

Left tackle Isaiah Wynn and left guard Michael Onwenu are both on the COVID-19 reserve list. They could be available if they’re vaccinated, asymptomatic and test negative twice 24 hours apart, but the lack of practice time could leave them out even if that happens.
Good news for them is they don't pass the ball past the line of scrimmage anyway so they won't have to hold up long against the pass rush.
(10-09-2021, 03:19 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2021, 03:14 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Mac Jones and the patriots could be in trouble against the texans, as per PFT, they could be missing 4 of 5 starters along the OL.

Good news for them is they don't pass the ball past the line of scrimmage anyway so they won't have to hold up long against the pass rush.

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?soun...&play=true
I am going with:

Titans
Ravens
Pats

Last week:
2-2

Overall:
8-6
Making a quick last minute post.  These games seem to ne easy this week.

10-2 overall

11-3 (Corrected because I'm too stupid to add correctly.  You can verify in week 4.)

Tacks
Ravens
Pats
Tennessee
Baltimore
New England
(10-09-2021, 02:59 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]Titans
Ravens
Patriots

3-1 last week
9-5 overall

3-0 this week
12-5 overall
(10-08-2021, 04:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]9-5 overall  

Pats

Ravans

tittians-your all forgetting something, unforttanttly tittians own our jags. even when jags are good tittians still have the jags number.

3-0 this week.  I move to 12-5 overall
(10-09-2021, 01:38 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Tacks over Jaguars

Patriots over Texans

Ravens over Colts

Last week:  2-2

Overall:  9-5

This week:  3-0
Overall:  12-5

We had a chance to beat Tennessee.  Given the way the game played out, if we had punched it in on that goal line series, we cut the game to less than a TD difference and have the momentum.  I would have liked to see that game play out under those circumstances.
Pages: 1 2