Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Smelly sock awards vs Titans 10/10/2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Refs: I rarely complain about the Refs but they were horrible today. It seem like every questionable play call swung the Titans way. The TD run by trevor was called a TD and was a TD but was overturned, the fumble recovery for a td on the first drive that should have been incomplete, the pass interference in the end zone where the ref was about to pull the flag but didn't, amound a few others. They deserve to be slapped with the smelly sock!

Bevell: Robinson was killing them all day and he winds up with only 18 carries. Stupid Shotgun runs at the 1 yard line, just overall bad play calling. Take A big whiff Bevell

Meyer: I keep hearing about building a winning culture but most games we are getting beaten by 2+ scores. The Team is not competitive while filled with mental errors. His huge distractions also cannot be helping the team.

Defense: This defense continues to struggle on third down. The Titans owned the TOP the second half converting long drives. Probably the worst defense in the league

Jaguars Kickers; Wright and Meyer deserve a monster whiff of the smelly sock!
(10-10-2021, 09:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]The Refs: I rarely complain about the Refs but they were horrible today. It seem like every questionable play call swung the Titans way. The TD run by trevor was called a TD and was a TD but was overturned, the fumble recovery for a td on the first drive that should have been incomplete, the pass interference in the end zone where the ref was about to pull the flag but didn't, amound a few others. They deserve to be slapped with the smelly sock!

Bevell: Robinson was killing them all day and he winds up with only 18 carries. Stupid Shotgun runs at the 1 yard line, just overall bad play calling. Take A big whiff Bevell

Meyer: I keep hearing about building a winning culture but most games we are getting beaten by 2+ scores. The Team is not competitive while filled with mental errors. His huge distractions also cannot be helping the team.

Defense: This defense continues to struggle on third down. The Titans owned the TOP the second half converting long drives. Probably the worst defense in the league

Getting really hard to watch the games anymore.  With the new regime and TL, there was at least some hope that the team would win a few.  I was being realistic and thinking maybe 4-6 range, but it's hard to see them being favored in any games left on the schedule.
(10-10-2021, 09:44 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2021, 09:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]The Refs: I rarely complain about the Refs but they were horrible today. It seem like every questionable play call swung the Titans way. The TD run by trevor was called a TD and was a TD but was overturned, the fumble recovery for a td on the first drive that should have been incomplete, the pass interference in the end zone where the ref was about to pull the flag but didn't, amound a few others. They deserve to be slapped with the smelly sock!

Getting really hard to watch the games anymore.  With the new regime and TL, there was at least some hope that the team would win a few.  I was being realistic and thinking maybe 4-6 range, but it's hard to see them being favored in any games left on the schedule.

This I agree on.  I'm considering sleeping in instead of getting up to watch the 9:30 game next sunday.  Dolphins are going to whip us anyways.
(10-10-2021, 09:44 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]

For Trevor's sake I hope he finds some success in the NFL, whether here or somewhere else. He has all the capabilities but this staff is just so incompetent to put any winning formula together. I can't imagine what players say about the organization after they play a season(s) here then go on to a better team, for example Jalen Ramsey saying the day he got traded was one of the happiest days of his life... I wonder who feels that way on the team now.
(10-10-2021, 10:03 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2021, 09:44 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]Getting really hard to watch the games anymore.  With the new regime and TL, there was at least some hope that the team would win a few.  I was being realistic and thinking maybe 4-6 range, but it's hard to see them being favored in any games left on the schedule.

For Trevor's sake I hope he finds some success in the NFL, whether here or somewhere else. He has all the capabilities but this staff is just so incompetent to put any winning formula together. I can't imagine what players say about the organization after they play a season(s) here then go on to a better team, for example Jalen Ramsey saying the day he got traded was one of the happiest days of his life... I wonder who feels that way on the team now.

I know a guy who got here last week that probably feels the exact opposite.
read the thread title as "Shelly Sock awards" and wondered why she'd want to give anyone besides Urban a right cross.