Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Break up Facebook before 2022 elections and 'true steal comes along'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure, you just want to get the liberal side of things out there and silence the conservative voice.... The DemocRATS will do anything to hold on to power......

Sen. Warren sounds alarm on 'The View': Break up Facebook before 2022 elections and 'true steal comes along'

'We gotta break them up. Not just to protect our economy, but to protect our democracy'

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., sounded the alarm Wednesday over the potential for Republicans to gain majorities in the House and Senate in the 2022 midterm elections, arguing Democrats needed to take action on breaking up Facebook and passing voting rights legislation before the GOP takes over.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-...ebook-2022
It if we break up Facebook, how will Rudy Giuliani find out about fraudulent election information?
The world was a better place before social media came along. I think we can all agree on this.
Isnt this website a form of Social Media?
(10-13-2021, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The world was a better place before social media came along. I think we can all agree on this.

Not at all

Social networks have been excellent.  Unfortunately, using social network to share misinformation and be a surrogate for news is the problem.
(10-13-2021, 11:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt this website a form of Social Media?

Technically. And our lives would probably be better without it.

I can't quit you!
(10-14-2021, 03:22 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2021, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The world was a better place before social media came along. I think we can all agree on this.

Not at all

Social networks have been excellent.  Unfortunately, using social network to share misinformation and be a surrogate for news is the problem.

CNN is social media, I guess.
(10-14-2021, 03:22 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]

Not at all

Error will travel over half the world while Truth is pulling on her boots. - Chinese Proverb, referenced 1840.

Not a new problem, just made more prevalent because so many with so little to say are given so large a platform.
I value this website greatly and don't think my life would be better without it.
Facebook is pretty much the devil tho. It was down for a few hours and it felt like a new lease on life lol
(10-14-2021, 09:31 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2021, 03:22 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Not at all

Error will travel over half the world while Truth is pulling on her boots. - Chinese Proverb, referenced 1840.

Not a new problem, just made more prevalent because so many with so little to say are given so large a platform.

The 24/7 news cycle is the problem and the rush to be first.

Gone is well researched journalism.  Now it's all about being first with the SCOOP / BREAKING NEWS.

Remember when Breaking news was when they interrupted a TV show with something important.

Now we have breaking news during the news.
It’s broken news now.
Facebook the website doesn't need to be broken up.
It just needs to be forced to spin off instagram and WhatsApp.
And Donald Trump was right that the section of Federal communications law that Facebook is under needs to be completely overhauled. But note he never gave any specific proposal about how to change the law, not even a vague one.
The fact is that more and more Americans are voicing displeasure with the current regime.  It spreads on social media much the same way that liberal snowflakes spread the "hateful tweets" of our former President.  The only difference is now the incompetence of the current regime is now being spread around social media.  "Go Brandon" is a thing that liberals can not squash, hence people like Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren) want it silenced.  People in this country have had enough of the bull [BLEEP] coming out of this regime.
(10-14-2021, 06:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]The fact is that more and more Americans are voicing displeasure with the current regime.  It spreads on social media much the same way that liberal snowflakes spread the "hateful tweets" of our former President.  The only difference is now the incompetence of the current regime is now being spread around social media.  "Go Brandon" is a thing that liberals can not squash, hence people like Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren) want it silenced.  People in this country have had enough of the bull [BLEEP] coming out of this regime.

Are they talking about Brandon Straka or that NASCAR thing?
(10-14-2021, 10:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2021, 06:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]The fact is that more and more Americans are voicing displeasure with the current regime.  It spreads on social media much the same way that liberal snowflakes spread the "hateful tweets" of our former President.  The only difference is now the incompetence of the current regime is now being spread around social media.  "Go Brandon" is a thing that liberals can not squash, hence people like Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren) want it silenced.  People in this country have had enough of the bull [BLEEP] coming out of this regime.

Are they talking about Brandon Straka or that NASCAR thing?

https://rumble.com/vnqjqt-hilarious-clip...a&mc=8uxj1