Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary CLinton issues Threat to the USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hillary Clinton Issues Warning to America: ‘I Will Never Be Out of the Game of Politics’

Hillary Clinton made a major admission while appearing on “Good Morning America.”
Clinton admits politics is a “game” to her and she doesn’t plan on giving it up.
“I will never be out of the game of politics,” Clinton said.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/10...to0I8gTTFg
I'm sure she will try to run in 2024. I can't see Heels up Harris getting the nomination.
(10-13-2021, 09:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure she will try to run in 2024. I can't see Heels up Harris getting the nomination.

She's old news and I don't see that going anywhere.  The party needs a new face and Harris isn't it either.
(10-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2021, 09:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure she will try to run in 2024. I can't see Heels up Harris getting the nomination.

She's old news and I don't see that going anywhere.  The party needs a new face and Harris isn't it either.

Never underestimate the ego of a Clinton.

Seriously though,  I'm pretty sure they will be fine sending Heels up Harris out there to take the L while they try to rebuild the party after the damage this administration will have done to it by then.
What she doesnt realize is that she is already out.