Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: U.S. kids can't read or do math, but are No. 1 in Critical Race Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is flat out Pathetic.........

U.S. kids can't read or do math, but are No. 1 in Critical Race Theory

America's crumbling education system is in the news. On Oct. 5, Joe Biden managed to disgorge some dismal indicators as to the future prospects of America's youth compared to the rest of the developed world.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/homegrown-im...MYiQS3G-7A
Who needs reading and math? Once the seeds of critical race Theory grow to fruition, all the complex technological difficulties that we face in today's world will just magically disappear.
We’re a damned disgrace to to world.  Be careful what you vote for,kids.  We’re dumber than a box of rocks and bend over to receive your thanks.
I sure hope that if reincarnation really exists, I don't come back as Drifter. I just couldn't fathom sitting in the home all day reading [BLEEP] articles and then posting them on the Jags message board.

Please tell me you have other hobbies and interests.
If you’re that open minded, then perhaps he’s been reincarnated already and is just trying to piss you off.
We can now conclude that the Republican's No Child Left Behind Act (2001) was a FAILURE.
Just the way democrats want them. Dumb and unable to think for themselves.
(10-16-2021, 03:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just the way democrats want them. Dumb and unable to think for themselves.

Our education system is a reflection of Junior Bush.  

Maybe Dan Quayle had a hand in the education system.  He seemed well qualified.
(10-16-2021, 03:27 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2021, 03:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just the way democrats want them. Dumb and unable to think for themselves.

Our education system is a reflection of Junior Bush.  

Maybe Dan Quayle had a hand in the education system.  He seemed well qualified.

Cap if you think anything going on in the realm of public education is a result of conservative views you should quit posting here.
(10-15-2021, 09:43 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]This is flat out Pathetic.........

U.S. kids can't read or do math, but are No. 1 in Critical Race Theory

America's crumbling education system is in the news. On Oct. 5, Joe Biden managed to disgorge some dismal indicators as to the future prospects of America's youth compared to the rest of the developed world.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/homegrown-im...MYiQS3G-7A

Now that's change u can believe in.