Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: With Linder and Cann on IR does Walker Little make the 8 man rotation..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?.
He's the backup LT
- so unless Cam goes down he probably won't see time

It's Shatley and Bartch time and they are capable at C and RG

I'd like to see him get snaps, but I'm not holding my breath. Our staff can't even figure out how to get proper carries for a 1000 yard rusher.
Getting the potential LT of the future some snaps is clearly going to be brain-surgery-rocket-science-level impossible for them.
(10-16-2021, 01:50 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]He's the backup LT
- so unless Cam goes down he probably won't see time

It's Shatley and Bartch time and they are capable at C and RG

I'd like to see him get snaps, but I'm not holding my breath. Our staff can't even figure out how to get proper carries for a 1000 yard rusher.
Getting the potential LT of the future some snaps is clearly going to be brain-surgery-rocket-science-level impossible for them.

I wish I could debate this point, but I can't.
It's not a rotation on the O-line. 5 best healthy players will play. Walker Little is the swing tackle, so he's the backup to both Robinson and Taylor. If either gets hurt, then he plays.
Ah Linder... such great potential but limited availability. Full seasons he has one but missed games 33 ... too bad for us
(10-16-2021, 09:15 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Linder... such great potential but limited availability. Full seasons he has one but missed games 33 ...  too bad for us

#becausejaguars
At least Shatley is a viable backup
Linder will be here next year but won't get a new contract. Can't stay healthy and $10M is too much for a center that can't last a whole season.

Time to revamp the entire O-line.