Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trevor and Wright Congratulatory thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They both deserve it. 

And Jones and balling out. 

And the defense for that big play. 

Finally! It feels good
(10-17-2021, 12:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]They both deserve it. 

Finally! It feels good

Another good game by Robinson as well, over 100 yrds
(10-17-2021, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 12:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]They both deserve it. 

Finally! It feels good

Another good game by Robinson as well, over 100 yrds

Yep Robinson too. Those 3 were great.
Can’t believe we got the victory! I’m with family today and missed the game can’t wait to get home and rewatch it knowing we finally end with victory!
The Jags fought back as a team.... and won it!
now they've proven to the fans and themselves they can do it!
Game ball definitely goes to Wright. TLaw is the real deal. Jones and Viska are good but we miss healthy Chark cuz the rest of the WRs are scrubs.
It feels so good! I think everyone on this board who watched us lose 20 straight before today deserves a game ball as well lol.
(10-17-2021, 01:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Game ball definitely goes to Wright. TLaw is the real deal. Jones and Viska are good but we miss healthy Chark cuz the rest of the WRs are scrubs.

Jones definitely has to be at least the 3rd star. He made plays all game long.

Viska is still way too poor at route running and separation. Needs better play calling to get him open.
(10-17-2021, 01:11 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 01:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Game ball definitely goes to Wright. TLaw is the real deal. Jones and Viska are good but we miss healthy Chark cuz the rest of the WRs are scrubs.

Jones definitely has to be at least the 3rd star. He made plays all game long.

Viska is still way too poor at route running and separation. Needs better play calling to get him open.

Yeah his TD catch was noice. 6 catches I think? He good.
(10-17-2021, 01:11 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]It feels so good! I think everyone on this board who watched us lose 20 straight before today deserves a game ball as well lol.

You’re not wrong lol
(10-17-2021, 01:21 PM)FabianLF Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 01:11 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]It feels so good! I think everyone on this board who watched us lose 20 straight before today deserves a game ball as well lol.

You’re not wrong lol

So I see that you like Girraffes.
Agnew may have more to him than just a gadget guy. Terrific hands.
I couldn't watch until the 4th quarter and I was so animated my stepdad (who doesn't care one bit about football) was standing next to me watching on my cellphone cheering for the Jags to win.

It's a beautiful day for football. So thankful for this win!
Well, the reality is that that was two bad teams on the field in London but it was so nice to not be the worst of the two for a change! Hope we can win a few more this year.
Congratulations is in order ALL DAY LONG. Homebuiscut called it w/respect to Lambo being released as soon as the return home trip tires hits the tar mack.

TL16 showed additional progress while Wright proved that he belongs. Not to dispell the performances of LS10 and Jones. They all played a viable part in this long awaited victory.

My Bad. CUDOS to the OL (2nd. / 3rd. stringers) and our Thumper Quarterman should replace MJ44. IJS...

NH3...
Quarterman May have just sent Myles Jack packing.
(10-17-2021, 02:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Quarterman May have just sent Myles Jack packing.

Quarterman has real heart. I love his effort.
(10-17-2021, 02:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 02:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Quarterman May have just sent Myles Jack packing.

He definitely does. I hope they trade Jack before the trade deadline.
(10-17-2021, 02:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

He's a thumper, no doubt.