Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 weeks to prepare for the Wilsonless Seahawks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we win 2 wins in a row?  Metcalf and Locket are the biggest concerns by far.  I know Campbell was out today and hasn't played well early in the season but hopefully he will be back and have a good game
With Russel, there is no chance. Without Russel, there is a decent chance at being competitive
Have you seen how we get carved in the middle of the field? Lockett and DK will have a field day on offense... but can Trevor and company keep up? could be high scoring.
Geno "freaking" Smith...

This is a game we can win.
Get that dub.
With Russell out we should have a good chance of winning. I wouldn't bet on it though, I don't trust Urban nor Bevell at all.
Geno about to revive his career after he goes off on this terrible Defense.
(10-17-2021, 07:35 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Geno about to revive his career after he goes off on this terrible Defense.

I fully expect a Geno to Dissly connection to thrive in that game.
Playoffs here we come
If Seattle loses tonight Wilson will do everything he can to play us
Not only is this a game we could win, this is a game I fully expect to win. The Seahawks have nothing without Wilson. Run it down their throats.
He's on IR he's out for three weeks no matter what.
(10-17-2021, 09:26 PM)Doc Holliday904 Wrote: [ -> ]If Seattle loses tonight Wilson will do everything he can to play us

Hes on IR
(10-17-2021, 06:57 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Geno "freaking" Smith...

Hes playing pretty well tonite, good enough to win
(10-17-2021, 11:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 06:57 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Geno "freaking" Smith...

Hes playing pretty well tonite, good enough to win

Check that...was playing well...till he fumbled away the game in OT.
Our defense won't be able to stop the WR's nor TE.

So I dont expect a win. 24-21, Seahawks win.
It’s amazing what a win can do for confidence I said exactly the same leaving the stadium Yesterday, but like you all said dk and Lockett will have a field day against who ever our second corner is on the day,

But we have 2 weeks to prepare and am I right in thinking Seahawks plays Monday night next week, so they’ll have an even shorter week than usual,

I’m just glad we’ve got our win the pressure is off, the rest of season is all about Trevor improving and seeing who will and won’t be part of the team moving forward
(10-17-2021, 09:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Not only is this a game we could win, this is a game I fully expect to win. The Seahawks have nothing without Wilson. Run it down their throats.

This. I wanna see 40-20 TOP win, You know we ain't gonna get a pass rush on Geno, so let's do the next best thing and never let their offense see the field.
I don't think we win, but I think we are competitive enough to keep it interesting.
Geno "All Pro" Smith.