Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Washington Post Op-Ed: Don’t ‘Whine’ About Supply Chain Shortages, Empty Shelves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will all of you Biden Voters admit you were wrong now?????

Washington Post Op-Ed: Don’t ‘Whine’ About Supply Chain Shortages, Empty Shelves

An opinion piece published in The Washington Post encourages Americans to not “rant” about the supply chain crisis and other economic troubles.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/washingto...D9qeq2NZCU
Misery and Pain is all the left has to offer Americans and the world.
My first thought is... it's liberals who are weak.

I can go and get what I need from the land. It's the liberals in the cities that are crying that their lives are over.
If it all goes to hell, I will find a nice prepper setup and take it over. Consider it a form of survivalist capitalism.
HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN?

It’s your fault for wanting groceries on the shelves. Quit your crying and obey.

I guess build back better really means build back worse.
Buttigieg actually said Biden guided us out of a recession. LOLOLOLOL
(10-19-2021, 08:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Buttigieg actually said Biden guided us out of a recession. LOLOLOLOL

Neither of the two could guide themselves out of a phone booth.
Welp, now we know what Mayor Pete was doing when he wasn't breastfeeding and ignoring our supply chain crisis.

Win or lose their story changed history. #MayorPeteDoc is coming to @PrimeVideo November 12. https://t.co/A2BirmdvI2
(10-26-2021, 04:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, now we know what Mayor Pete was doing when he wasn't breastfeeding and ignoring our supply chain crisis.

Win or lose their story changed history. #MayorPeteDoc is coming to @PrimeVideo November 12. https://t.co/A2BirmdvI2

I bet his house smells like a butthole..
(10-26-2021, 05:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2021, 04:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, now we know what Mayor Pete was doing when he wasn't breastfeeding and ignoring our supply chain crisis.

I bet his house smells like a butthole..
..and his mouth to. Sick Sick
Miscellaneous tweet.....

Being told by trucking industry that supply chain issues about to get worse because of a shortage of diesel exhaust fluid.

Required by EPA for diesel trucks.

W/out it trucks automatically idle down, even when driving, when fluid runs out.

EPA can issue waiver but hasn’t.
Went to the Publix the other day and there was nothing on the shelves. I then drove over to Winn Dixie and ran into the same issue. Since there was no food in our Ponte Vedra Beach grocery stores, I decided to eat at a local restaurant but they are all closed down due to lack of inventory to cook the entrees. Finally, I was able to find a Snickers bar at the local Gate gas station so I bought that for our family dinner. This is crazy. Now we can finally relate to those living in Lebanon, Venezuela, Cuba, as well as those eastern European countries after WWII.

If anyone knows where to find food and basic necessities to get us through the year, please let me know.
(10-28-2021, 09:42 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Went to the Publix the other day and there was nothing on the shelves.  I then drove over to Winn Dixie and ran into the same issue.  Since there was no food in our Ponte Vedra Beach grocery stores, I decided to eat at a local restaurant but they are all closed down due to lack of inventory to cook the entrees.  Finally, I was able to find a Snickers bar at the local Gate gas station so I bought that for our family dinner.  This is crazy.  Now we can finally relate to those living in Lebanon, Venezuela, Cuba, as well as those eastern European countries after WWII.

If anyone knows where to find food and basic necessities to get us through the year, please let me know.

You just need to continue lowering your standards. ‘kay?

[Image: Brazil-US-Biden.jpg?ve=1&tl=1?ve=1&tl=1]
Try the local food banks. It's FREEEEEEE
So we have a thread about an article in one publication which was commenting about another article in a different publication. 

And here I am, commenting about a comment about an article about an article.

Well, personally, I will neither whine nor rant about empty shelves and late deliveries.  It doesn't do any good.
The shelves in my PGA Superstore are bare. I can't even find a golf glove these days. Biden and his breastfeeding transportation secretary have created the most expensive Thanksgiving in our nation's history and likely destroyed the dreams of children for Christmas.

These people hate us
(10-28-2021, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The shelves in my PGA Superstore are bare. I can't even find a golf glove these days. 

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  Imagine if people in Somalia ran out of golf gloves; there'd be an overthrow of their government.   I don't think that will happen here just yet, but if we run out of Nike Dri-FIT Tiger Woods Golf Polo Shirts all hell is going to break loose.
(10-28-2021, 09:52 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Try the local food banks.  It's FREEEEEEE

Be careful about copyright infringement. The DNC owns that.
(10-28-2021, 10:40 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2021, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The shelves in my PGA Superstore are bare. I can't even find a golf glove these days. 

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  Imagine if people in Somalia ran out of golf gloves; there'd be an overthrow of their government.   I don't think that will happen here just yet, but if we run out of Nike Dri-FIT Tiger Woods Golf Polo Shirts all hell is going to break loose.

Well. All Nike stuff comes from China, so we know that is sitting off the coast of Long Beach.
(10-28-2021, 10:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2021, 09:52 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Try the local food banks.  It's FREEEEEEE

Be careful about copyright infringement. The DNC owns that.

I heard Food Bank is going to be the next sponsor on our stadium once the TIAA Bank naming rights contract expires.
Pages: 1 2