Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The White House has new instructions for Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a long read, but worth it. A lot of valid points are made about how lawless this country has become........

Tucker Carlson: The White House has new instructions for Americans - lower your expectations

Democrats want you to believe America has always been this way

We're going to take you back about a year and a few months to the day America changed. You may have noticed it at the time, but this really was the pivot point. It was the height of the BLM riots early last summer, and rioters in Minneapolis had just torched a bunch of different buildings, and standing right in front of them was an MSNBC reporter who was broadcasting live from the scene. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-c...pectations
Saw this in his intro last night. All truth.
We are talking about the rioters who were pissed about a white cop killing a black guy, excuse me, murdered a black guy?

"You have to logical. If I know there's food in this hotel room, and I knock on the door every day, and everyday they open the door and show us the party, and they're throwing food around. Throwing Salami. Everyday, I'm trying to singin to them. We hungry, please can we have some food, we hungry, can we please have some food.". After about a year, it changes to"we're hungry, we're going to break down the lock. We're coming in with guns. We asked 10 years ago. We was asking with The Panthers. We was asking with the civil rights movement. Those people who were asking are all dead or in jail. So what do you think we're going to do, Ask?"

Lumping all BLM People together as terrorist is silly. Only people who fallow MSM Would believe that.

It's like saying all thin blue line people are disrespectful towards the flag. Oh wait, altering the flag is disrespectful. So I guess you can lump all those people together.
That's 2Pac by the way.
(10-20-2021, 01:16 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]That's 2Pac by the way.

I assume you mean the quote?  If so, I’m glad you clarified.  I was wondering who the ignorant person was that said that.  Perhaps if he spoke English more people would’ve heard him or listened.  Then I guess he could’ve gotten some his foods and suches.  Word??
I am not a fan of his but Carlson isn't wrong in what he said. At least the parts I could actually read. He uses too many words to try and make a point.

The bit about the woman being raped on the train and people just let it happen is disturbing. That dude needs to rot in prison.
(10-20-2021, 06:08 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

I assume you mean the quote?  If so, I’m glad you clarified.  I was wondering who the ignorant person was that said that.  Perhaps if he spoke English more people would’ve heard him or listened.  Then I guess he could’ve gotten some his foods and suches.  Word??

Should he pull his pants up as well?

Tupac Shakur went to a [BLEEP] art school dude.

He wasn't a gangsta. He just profited off gangsta rap. Then he got capped like the poser he was.
That’s a 2Pac quote? Thank goodness. I thought Norman had a stroke.