Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden says police officers, first responders should be fired for refusing jab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never heard of a Pandemic so severe that we could afford to fire Police, First Responders, and Medical personnel. It just doesn't make any sense to me........

Biden says police officers, first responders should be fired for refusing jab

Biden also scoffed at those who oppose vaccine mandates on the basis of 'freedom'

President Biden on Thursday said police officers and first responders who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine should stay home and be fired.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-s...fusing-jab
NYC is going to be interesting

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Can't wait to see the fallout from this.
It's the easier way to defund the police.
Why are we alienating our military, first responders, teachers and so many others(people that honor and serve what our great nation stands for), yet opening our [BLEEP] holes to minorities (of all races) and people with sexual orientations that need a decimal in order to show how much of little they make up our population? Don’t take that wrong, I’ve no issues with minorities or gays/transgenders. We should all be acceptive and understanding of each other. love each other. But we should not intellectually, sexually, or constitutionally rape the minds of the rest (majority) of the nation. Nor should we feel bad for being straight, white, Christian, etc.
I have never been so disappointed in a leader of this country until this man showed up. And considering who has been POTUS in my lifetime that says something.
(10-22-2021, 10:54 PM)It’s americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been so disappointed in a leader of this country until this man showed up. And considering who has been POTUS in my lifetime that says something.

That’s a little unfair to Abe Lincoln.  Tongue
(10-22-2021, 11:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2021, 10:54 PM)It’s americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been so disappointed in a leader of this country until this man showed up. And considering who has been POTUS in my lifetime that says something.

That’s a little unfair to Abe Lincoln.  Tongue

Big Grin
(10-22-2021, 11:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2021, 11:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a little unfair to Abe Lincoln.  Tongue

Big Grin

It wasnt Abe, it was Buchanan right before that was pretty much the worst of all time.
I think you missed the joke.
(10-23-2021, 10:25 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you missed the joke.

I do kinda miss Ronster.