Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is the woman that controls what goes in to our kids head.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The parents need to take back control of the education system from the all too powerful Teachers Unions.....

Teachers Union President Makes Major Admission About ‘Parental Rights’

American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten, the woman who kept schools closed for more than a year -- even after the union was given every accommodation -- is finally admitting how she feels about parental rights in public schools. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli...wroxfx0jT4
I have no words.....  Wallbash
I repeat, sending your children to public school is child abuse.
You let people "control what goes into your kids mind"?

I don't believe that. I would assume you indoctrinated your kids with the same believes you have, just like pretty much every parent I have ever met.
(10-27-2021, 09:57 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]You let people "control what goes into your kids mind"?

I don't believe that.  I would assume you indoctrinated your kids with the same believes you have, just like pretty much every parent I have ever met.

So you've met two or three liberal parents? Or maybe religious parents?

I don't indoctrinate my kids with anything - do they hear my beliefs, yes. Do they emulate them? NO! I have always told my kids the beautiful part of being human is the complexities of thought, ideas and beliefs - I much prefer to debate with my children using rationality and logic rather than beating them over the head with my opinions somehow elevating them to the position of "fact".

They don't believe anything anyone says just because they say it.