Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Missing in Action.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just what the HELL is she supposed to be doing? Wasted Tax Dollars for her salary if you ask me.......

Missing in Action: VP Harris Has Skipped 206 Daily Briefings Since Biden Became President

Remember when Kamala Harris was supposed to be so ready to take over the Oval Office that she might as well just set up her desk in there?

https://ijr.com/harris-skipped-206-daily...manualpost
I don't think Joe is going to run in 2024. I hope KH has the decency to retire as well. I had hoped she would grow into the job of VP but I see no signs that she is.
Mike has been kidnapped. Someone pay the ransom please. We need him back.
(10-26-2021, 09:28 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Joe is going to run in 2024. I hope KH has the decency to retire as well. I had hoped she would grow into the job of VP but I see no signs that she is.

They did what was asked.  Now that they got the big scary orange guy out, they e done their job.  they know if she runs against him, she'll lose.  Even if the people want her, the Democratic party probably wouldn't let it happen.  They'd just Bernie her.
Allegedly she's been calling the admin "The Titanic"

"Dr" Jill is asking about her removal!
(10-27-2021, 04:44 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Allegedly she's been calling the admin "The Titanic"

Dr Jill, LOL. Dr. of Hubris maybe...
(10-27-2021, 04:44 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Allegedly she's been calling the admin "The Titanic"

If so that would be the only truth that ever came out of her mouth.
I hope they use the 25th on her and she fights it. Jill is probably just upset no one cares about her.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk