Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump on Fallon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hilarious interview. The hair is real!

The Twitter Libs are up in arms about him being on this show. Love it.
It must be another one of the kiddie programs that I don't watch.

Quote:It must be another one of the kiddie programs that I don't watch.

It is a pretty popular late night show.
Really is a funny interview. Trumps a good sport.

I didn't see it, but Fallon is hilarious.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/vARcHv-nZ-c'>https://youtu.be/vARcHv-nZ-c</a>

Trumps always been funny.
Quote:Trumps always been funny.

Especially if you like name calling. So presidential.
Quote:Especially if you like name calling. So presidential.

And you don't think "deplorable" fits under that category?
Quote:Especially if you like name calling. So presidential.

GAME OVER. Bchbunnie put you to bed.
Quote:GAME OVER. Bchbunnie put you to bed.
Deplorable.. vs.

Little Marco

Lying Ted

Crooked Hillary

Disgusting pig

... (the list goes on)

He is a simple man with a simple vocabulary. And he has used it to rudely insult anyone and everyone long before he ever became a presidential candidate. When kids do it to each other, we say it's unacceptable and they are doing it because putting other people down is the only way they can feel good about themselves. Must be the small hands. The man is a rude bully. Always has been. If you don't see that, I can't help you.
Quote:More funny Trump

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/16/watch-trump-makes-entrance-hear-people-sing-les-deplorables-banner/'>Watch: Trump Makes Entrance to ‘Do You Hear the People Sing?’ with ‘Les Deplorablés’ Banner</a>

[Image: CJWSYqI.jpg]

Yes. It's all a big comedy show. Now.
Quote:Deplorable.. vs.

Little Marco

Lying Ted

Crooked Hillary

Disgusting pig

... (the list goes on)

He is a simple man with a simple vocabulary. And he has used it to rudely insult anyone and everyone long before he ever became a presidential candidate. When kids do it to each other, we say it's unacceptable and they are doing it because putting other people down is the only way they can feel good about themselves. Must be the small hands. The man is a rude bully. Always has been. If you don't see that, I can't help you.

If name calling is bad, then it's bad when anyone does it. If you can't see that, then there's no help for you either. Trust me.
I doubt Hilary would refer to him as "Small Hands Trump" in every reference...
Quote:If name calling is bad, then it's bad when anyone does it. If you can't see that, then there's no help for you either. Trust me.

Name calling makes you look like a weak buffoon but punching down is even worse. When you are the elite like trump and clinton you are pretty much always punching down unless targeting your opponent's. It's pathetic when either of them do it.
Quote:If name calling is bad, then it's bad when anyone does it. If you can't see that, then there's no help for you either. Trust me.

Yes. Hillary didn't need to stoop to his level (even if there is some truth to the fact his campaign has attracted some deplorable people -- in my lifetime I have NEVER seen an act of overt violence in support of an American presidential candidate and there have been multiple incidents with this one. It's not coincidence.). And she apologized for it. Sure, Trump half apologized for something which was really vague which nobody can decipher, but he cannot help himself from doing it again and again as it is his nature and always has been. He has never had a filter and one won't magically appear if elected. Forgive me if I don't want that big mouth (and little winky) writing checks the American people are going to have to cash.
Quote:Yes. Hillary didn't need to stoop to his level (even if there is some truth to the fact his campaign has attracted some deplorable people -- in my lifetime I have NEVER seen an act of overt violence in support of an American presidential candidate and there have been multiple incidents with this one. It's not coincidence.). And she apologized for it. Sure, Trump half apologized for something which was really vague which nobody can decipher, but he cannot help himself from doing it again and again as it is his nature and always has been. He has never had a filter and one won't magically appear if elected. Forgive me if I don't want that big mouth (and little winky) writing checks the American people are going to have to cash.

That's a lot of words to say you're okay with Hillary calling people names. Little winky? You are getting a little obsessed with another mans appendage. It's creepy, believe me.
Quote:That's a lot of words to say you're okay with Hillary calling people names. Little winky? You are getting a little obsessed with another mans appendage. It's creepy, believe me.

I'm not okay with what she said. Thought that was clear. I am only assuming his behavior is based on shortcomings elsewhere. Why else would a guy who is supposed to be rich beyond measure make such an effort to compensate so much?
Quote:I'm not okay with what she said. Thought that was clear. I am only assuming his behavior is based on shortcomings elsewhere. Why else would a guy who is supposed to be rich beyond measure make such an effort to compensate so much?

We really don't need to hear the reasons why you're giving so much thought to another mans junk. It's weird, I promise.
Pages: 1 2