Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 9PM EDT, Fox News Not Covering Hillary's Speech - Propaganda, right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure...  But Hillary is 1 of 2 major candidates that has a chance of winning the presidency.  Hillary just had a near death experience on Sunday.

And yet Fox News is not covering her speech tonight, the first day back from when she almost died, and fell down, and had to be helped to her van, and was uncounsios, and also probably almost died.

I'm not sure.  Can somebody tell me whether this is propaganda?  And who's doing the propaganda-ing?  

Is it CNN and MSNBC for showing Hillary Clinton giving a speech in which she hasn't died?

Or is it Fox News for not showing a speech in which she is living?

I'm sure I will be educated by my trumpettes.  I thank you in advance for helping me understand.

Regards.......................  Anchor

In addition, Obama gave a great speech at 8PM EDT which CNN and MSNBC covered, but was not covered live by Fox. 

Is that propaganda-ing too?  And who's doing the propagana-ing?

I mean, how dare CNN and MSNBC cover the black president who has high favorables, right?

Or is Fox propaganda-ing for not showing our current black president that has high favorables?

Again, I need help by my good friends in the trumpette camp.  You guys have all the answers.

Also, anyone that doesn't understand basic economic or political theory (JIB), please chime in.  I need your support here as well.  

Best.............TAM

Is this the speech where she steps down?

No?

Not interested.

Quote:Or is Fox propaganda-ing for not showing our current black president that has high favorables

As soon as we have one of those I'm sure they'll cover it.

And you should be glad they didn't show her, the Parkie Monodrone is hell on the ears.
The truth is, nobody cares about Hillary.
The truth is no one who wants real news watches FOX anyway.

Quote:The truth is no one who wants real news watches TV news anyway.
FTFY
Quote:The truth is, nobody cares about Hillary.

Ohhh  so if nobody cares about Hillary, then what's with all the propaganda-ing that was going on with that one clip that didn't show her fall?  

If nobody cares about Hillary, why did trumpettes make such a big deal of that one clip of her not falling which was cut short 

So there is no propaganda-ing going on, because nobody cares about Hillary.  Got it.  Does that mean that trumpettes that were scared of all the propaganda-y type Hillary coverage were merely whining about something that was non-existent?

Wait...  Am I saying that trumpettes don't have a grasp on reality?  Ohhhh that can't be right...   Ninja

Then watch PMSNBC humping her leg. Do you not know how to change a television channel?

I know that you would much rather watch Fox news because they are the only fair and balanced news media, but sometimes there are more important things for them to cover.

PS: I love how you went from "dehydrated" to "almost dying"......   You're a tool.

ratings...

Quote:Then watch PMSNBC humping her leg. Do you not know how to change a television channel?

I know that you would much rather watch Fox news because they are the only fair and balanced news media, but sometimes there are more important things for them to cover.

PS: I love how you went from "dehydrated" to "almost dying"...... You're a tool.

Woo! You just called Fox News fair and balanced. That alone is priceless. Can't even make this stuff up!!

Fox?

Fair?

Balanced?

Ha ha ha ha. Truly I got to thank you for a good belly laugh today!
JJ nailed it, ratings, Shrillary doesn't get good ones. case solved. You're welcome.

Quote:Ohhh  so if nobody cares about Hillary, then what's with all the propaganda-ing that was going on with that one clip that didn't show her fall?  

If nobody cares about Hillary, why did trumpettes make such a big deal of that one clip of her not falling which was cut short 

So there is no propaganda-ing going on, because nobody cares about Hillary.  Got it.  Does that mean that trumpettes that were scared of all the propaganda-y type Hillary coverage were merely whining about something that was non-existent?

Wait...  Am I saying that trumpettes don't have a grasp on reality?  Ohhhh that can't be right...   Ninja

What do you want me to say man? Nobody cares what she has to say. Nobody trusts anything she says. She is terrible for ratings and just a terrible human being overall. 
Fox doing us a solid. 'ppreciate it!
Quote:Then watch PMSNBC humping her leg. Do you not know how to change a television channel?

PS: I love how you went from "dehydrated" to "almost dying"...... You're a tool.

If you think fox is fair and balanced, you're a useful idiot.

But back on topic, I think our good friend Dakota proves my point. It's only propaganda when it suits a trumpettes preformed bias.

Otherwise it's ratings or preference.

Thank you for being so useful and making my point for me, idiot.

(See what I did there?? Pretty witty, eh)

No, with all due respect, I don't think Dakota is an idiot. I was just responding in kind to the insult he landed on me.

It's all in good fun. :-)
Fox is the only conservative biased network.

The majority of the rest of the media is liberal biased.

It's all biased.

It's all rigged.

Just ask Bernie. Or go read the new e-mail releases.

Or just pay attention.

Or continue to vote like it matters........ :teehee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3bn24qdZ7c

Quote:What do you want me to say man? Nobody cares what she has to say. Nobody trusts anything she says. She is terrible for ratings and just a terrible human being overall. 
And she might still "win".

#becausemurica
Because it wasn't Hillary, it was a double.

Hillary has global irreversible brain damage caused by sepsis-associated encephalopathy.

Quote:Because it wasn't Hillary, it was a double.

Hillary has global irreversible brain damage caused by sepsis-associated encephalopathy.

Got the clone from the same place that made the new Dave Chappelle.
New evidence proves Hillary (or her double) was not actually there.  Her speech was green-screened and pasted onto the background.  There are frames during her speech where she and her podium completely disappear.  It's all fake.  There's no other way she and the podium can be gone from one frame and be back again in the next frame.

And once again we see dozens of people in the "crowd" taking cel phone video, but none of their screens show what they are filming.  No Hillary, no podium, no flags, etc. 

The evidence of a body double is also compelling.  This new Hillary is missing a mole above her right lip. 

This is huge news.  Where is Hillary?  Is she alive? 

Pages: 1 2