Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AT&T succumbs to CRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AT&T Employee Training Program Says, ‘White People, You are the Problem’ (msn.com)

Actually, I think the problem is that AT&T is an overpriced ripoff.
I currently have their cell service. Been thinking about switching for awhile. Are there any providers who haven't bent the knee to these loons though?
Possibly Consumer Cellular
Dropping their TV ASAP
I have their internet. 1GB for 90.00 flat…. Can’t quit that.
Only option for internet unfortunately
(10-29-2021, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I have their internet. 1GB for 90.00 flat…. Can’t quit that.
You need to call them, it should be $70 or less. I think it was $90 when I got it, they lowered the price but didn't lower it for existing customers even if you don't have a contract.

It took a while on the phone for the idiots to figure out how to read the fine print that said X - new customer discount.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
ATT really does suck. They don't even have fiber in my hood so Xfinity is the only option. I have only stuck with them out of convenience for mobile and because my company gets me a 35% discount. When I get up tue energy, I will start shopping.
I like my xfinity.. I have their cable and mobile. Not bad prices on either. And my cable doesn't go out when a cloud passes by..
Plus the only good thing about AT&T is Milana Vayntrub..