Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Lincoln Project roasted as 'deranged hacks'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lincoln Project roasted as 'deranged hacks' for orchestrating viral hoax to smear Youngkin

A stunt involving fake Youngkin supporters posing with tiki torches set Twitter ablaze

The disgraced anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project is facing intense backlash for orchestrating the viral hoax involving tiki torch-holding individuals associating themselves with the Youngkin campaign. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincoln-pr...x-youngkin
Except that they are lying by taking credit for the actions of known Va Democrat Party leaders.
McAuliffe screwed the pooch on this campaign. First the school board statement and then bringing in a litany of national politicians to stump for him in a statewide election just sunk him even further. He clearly places party over the state of Virginia.
Now there is an "ISIS threat" in VA. This is too convenient. Democrats stop at nothing to cheat.
What are you talking about? I'm sure this will be the most secure election in US history. Questioning democrat tactics is just unamerican. [bleep].
(10-30-2021, 09:06 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? I'm sure this will be the most secure election in US history. Questioning democrat tactics is just unamerican. [bleep].

Republicans didn't question election security during the 2016 election. I wonder what was different? That's a rhetorical question in case you were wondering.
(10-30-2021, 05:59 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2021, 09:06 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? I'm sure this will be the most secure election in US history. Questioning democrat tactics is just unamerican. [bleep].

Republicans didn't question election security during the 2016 election. I wonder what was different? That's a rhetorical question in case you were wondering.

An unknown number of mail in ballots blanket mailed into the ether? Election rules changed on the fly on election eve and election day to accomdate the illegal harvesting of those ballots? A mathematically impossible tabulation of additiinal votes while the election observers were not permitted to be present in the room? Video of precinct workers pulling out cases of votes from under a desk to count after hours? Other than that nothing really.
(10-30-2021, 05:59 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]

I said that Democrats cheated in 2016, too. I think it was more blatant and desperate in 2020, but they have been doing it for a while. 

Here's the thing, and I've said this before: It is just easier for Democrats to cheat than Republicans. The have super dense districts in areas unfrequented by conservatives. Basically, they can use ghetto hubs with super high populations to pad the vote. If challenged by Republicans, Dems play the race card. Conservatives can't do either of those things. Republicans have many more districts, but they are smaller, so it's much easier to spot voting anomalies, and there is no mechanism they can use to keep Democrats from investigating. 

To be fair, I think some form of cheating goes on in every election, and I think conservatives do it, too, when they think they can get away with it. It's just harder for them.