Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kaepernick: The NFL is akin to slavery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kaepernick is akin to stupidity.
How would Kaepernick field a winning football team? Whoops, said field. Is that racist?
This idiot will do anything for attention.
(10-30-2021, 08:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]How would Kaepernick field a winning football team? Whoops, said field. Is that racist?

I don’t believe so.  The NFL has never owned slaves and Kaepernick has never picked cotton.  I’m still trying to wrap my head around all this black/white [BLEEP] as it relates to 2021
Who?
I wish some desperate franchise would call this clowns bluff and sign him.
He has a series on Netflix now. Evidently it's based on his life growing up in a white family.
Anyone who believes this garbage is just as stupid..
I can see the parallels:

Huge signing bonuses.

Skipping the final year of college to go into the draft

Driving a Bentley Continental
Unfortunately there's a larger population than you think who eat this stuff up.
(10-30-2021, 11:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there's a larger population than you think who eat this stuff up.

This ideology has dominated geo politics for the last 100 years.  It's sad really.
I heard someone bring up a good point about this.

Is this the same system of slavery that Kaepernick attempted several times to return to?
Was just the nudge I needed to go on ahead and kick Netflix to the curb. Probably have only watched 5 movies in the past year anyhow. Any ideas how to spend the whopping $15.99 extra a month I just came into?
(11-02-2021, 10:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Was just the nudge I needed to go on ahead and kick Netflix to the curb. Probably have only watched 5 movies in the past year anyhow. Any ideas how to spend the whopping $15.99 extra a month I just came into?

Maybe wash it before spending it?
Obviously this is patently ridiculous. The idea that he was blacklisted from the league for his position on social justice completely ignores the fact that there were quite a few other NFL quality players that took the same position he did and were able to stay in the league. He started out to send a message but he's blown it out the window with the conspiracy theory stuff.
(11-02-2021, 04:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 10:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Was just the nudge I needed to go on ahead and kick Netflix to the curb. Probably have only watched 5 movies in the past year anyhow. Any ideas how to spend the whopping $15.99 extra a month I just came into?

Maybe wash it before spending it?

Pfffff, I use nothing but C notes for that.
(11-02-2021, 05:00 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously this is patently ridiculous. The idea that he was blacklisted from the league for his position on social justice completely ignores the fact that there were quite a few other NFL quality players that took the same position he did and were able to stay in the league. He started out pouting like a little [BLEEP] for getting benched to send a message but he's blown it out the window with the conspiracy theory stuff.

FIFY   Banana
Not quite the same anger at Gruden round here.
His fro is [BLEEP]
Pages: 1 2 3