Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: team being paid off by NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am telling you all the team has more talent then it looks like. the coaches are better then they seem to preform.

The nfl is paying everyone on jags to lose so they can move them to london. as soon as team moves to london jags will suddenly start winning.

its a conspricy to get them out of jacksonville. Khan is just putting on a show hes going to keep team in jacksonville. hes not.
(11-01-2021, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I am telling you all the team has more talent then it looks like. the coaches are better then they seem to preform.

The nfl is paying everyone on jags to lose so they can move them to london. as soon as team moves to london jags will suddenly start winning.

its a conspricy to get them out of jacksonville. Khan is just putting on a show hes going to keep team in jacksonville. hes not.

You may be right....
I just sent a email to nfl telling them we are onto them. not that they will listen or care. they will still pay jags off to lose. Rember they hate city of jacksonville,and love London NFL does.
Rachel Phelps tried this very same tactic with the Indians and it backfired.
London is a non-factor, it's logistically impossible for a team to be there full time until we have an entire division in Europe.
(11-01-2021, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I am telling you all the team has more talent then it looks like. the coaches are better then they seem to preform.

There's no conspiracy Wolf. If the NFL and Shad wanted to move, they'd just pay the lease penalty and the damages and be done with it. It's a drop in the bucket compared to what he could make in a major market like London, long term. Now he might ultimately move the team anyway but the performance isn't a sign of a grand conspiracy, it's a sign of an owner who is in way over his head. Same thing is happening to his soccer team.
Just stop. This team is garbage, period.

Good grief.
Yeah okay
If they want to leave Jax then no conspiracy is needed, Khan can walk whenever he wants.
(11-01-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I just sent a email to nfl telling them we are onto them. not that they will listen or care. they will still pay jags off to lose. Rember they hate city of jacksonville,and love London NFL does.

I’d love to see a copy of this email, or are you just trolling?
(11-01-2021, 11:06 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I just sent a email to nfl telling them we are onto them. not that they will listen or care. they will still pay jags off to lose. Rember they hate city of jacksonville,and love London NFL does.

Me too! C'mon Wolfie, paste the text in here so we can see what you said!!!
It’s his team, he can do whatever he wants with it. He’s making millions anyway. You would still go to a sports bar and watch them on tv.

Maybe there is an email discussion about this. You should use whatever was done with the Redskins to get the emails from the NFL and Jags. Let us know when you request and get the emails.

You are probably right.  Just like the NFL wanted the Rams to go to LA and then they started getting good again.   Same thing with the Raiders leaving Oakland as they are now good in Vegas.

Yeah, I believe it. No way this team can still be this bad after so long. Even the worst teams over the past decade-and-a-half have had sprinkled in good years. Two good years since 2007? It is intentional. Can't let the small market Jags take revenue away from the bigger market teams.
Sports are always fixed in some form. Like that one no call of pass interference during the saints/rams game a couple years ago, the ref was RIGHT THERE. Everyone knew it was a penalty and I'll never be able to get over it. Pretty sure the NFL just wanted LA in the super bowl....money talks bull poop walks

you're better than this, snowy.

for your sake, don't ever buy a ticket to a game again. Now that they know you know, they will take every effort to be sure you don't spill the beans.

Or, wear a fake mustache, at least. That should outsmart them.

(11-01-2021, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Rachel Phelps tried this very same tactic with the Indians and it backfired.

why would the Indians move to London? Stupid Rachel Phelps.

sadly, the email returned undeliverable, the mailbox [email protected] does not exist.
Snowie? Can I get you to focus attention on Roswell and the JFK assassination?  We need answers on that as well.

(11-01-2021, 04:48 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 11:06 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]I’d love to see a copy of this email, or are you just trolling?

sadly, the email returned undeliverable, the mailbox [email protected] does not exist.

Mikey,  pardon my man crush but, you’re my idol!
its the truth, we all  know jags have talent on the team. we all know money talks. .

its not a matter of being better,its a matter of being honest.  you need to  be prepared for jags to move to london.

in the email i sent to nfl.com i accuttly said  we are onto you, and that we all know your paying the Jacksonville Jaguars off to keep loseing.

no ownr can be that bad in hireing,or finding a winning coach.

all of you will belieave me when jags move to london.
Pages: 1 2 3 4