Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DC Leaks: Colin Powell emails; Bohemian Grove says Trump is a disaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As if I didn't need any more incentive to vote for Trump.  The leaked emails reveal that Powell talked to a bunch of establishment Republicans in Bohemian Grove and they don't like Trump (SHOCKER).  

If you don't know about Bohemian Grove, it's where all these big wigs (like establishment Republicans such as the Bush family) go for ritual nonsense (kinda like Skull and Bones crap), burn bodies in effigy under a giant stone owl, have a good time, hire male prostitutes, things like that...

The email also talks about how they aren't allowed to bring phones or any communication devices to the event.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/...attendees/

Saw something on this yesterday. Too late for him to run? He blasts everyone appropriately.
Not shocked at all. The Romneyites and Bushites have an absolute disdain for average Americans and Trump has absolutely crushed their neocon, pro-globalism, nation-building cult. I didn't know Colin Powell was a card-carrying member, but I am not surprised.

Powell makes some nice points on Trump as well. He doesn't just keep it in the oligarchy.