Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden Says Wages Have Gone Up, But His Own Media Allies Say the Opposite Is True
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More Biden lies exposed......

Biden Says Wages Have Gone Up, But His Own Media Allies Say the Opposite Is True

The honeymoon phase for Joe Biden’s presidency is over amid the multiple crises he has inflamed with his destructive policies.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-chec...AGsATTBArs
Wages have gone up, because businesses are so desperate for help right now. There is definitely a shortage of workers in this country due to Covid fears and the fact that this administration has raised the unemployment wages so high, that people can make a decent living sitting at home and collecting unemployment.
(11-04-2021, 04:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Wages have gone up, because businesses are so desperate for help right now. There is definitely a shortage of workers in this country due to Covid fears and the fact that this administration has raised the unemployment wages so high, that people can make a decent living sitting at home and collecting unemployment.

Even though wages have gone up, they haven't kept up with inflation.
(11-04-2021, 04:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2021, 04:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Wages have gone up, because businesses are so desperate for help right now. There is definitely a shortage of workers in this country due to Covid fears and the fact that this administration has raised the unemployment wages so high, that people can make a decent living sitting at home and collecting unemployment.

Even though wages have gone up, they haven't kept up with inflation.

Agreed. I never said they did. People on unemployment seem to be getting along just fine though.
(11-05-2021, 08:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2021, 04:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Even though wages have gone up, they haven't kept up with inflation.

Agreed. I never said they did. People on unemployment seem to be getting along just fine though.

Probably because they are still stiffing their landlords in the final months of their eviction being put in front of a judge.
My wages went up. But then again, I get a raise every year. I would assume that is a large part of it, that and people have to pay more to get people to do crappy jobs.

He's probably technically telling the truth.