Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texas Parents Fed-Up With School’s Racism Plans Take Over School Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Parents are Revolting against the Establishment and it's about time!

Texas Parents Fed-Up With School’s Racism Plans Take Over School Board

Voters dealt a decisive blow to advocates of a school “diversity” plan in Southlake, Texas, Tuesday, electing a third straight school board member on promises to reject the plan and fight Critical Race Theory-inspired doctrine in the school system.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas-par...l36NubTvt4
Good for them.
Such inflammatory writing. They won an election, not a firefight.
There are a bunch of inaccuracies in this story. This is less than ten miles from me. That's all I'll add to this thread.
(11-06-2021, 08:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]There are a bunch of inaccuracies in this story.  This is less than ten miles from me.  That's all I'll add to this thread.

There's a reason they left out the part where you stormed in liquored up and shirtless while demanding equity on your golf scorecard.
Yeah, the Daily Wire, one of the sites I used to enjoy, has been missing the mark lately. I still like Ben Shapiro, but I've learned which things I can trust (more or less) and which things I should take with a grain of salt.
(11-06-2021, 09:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2021, 08:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]There are a bunch of inaccuracies in this story.  This is less than ten miles from me.  That's all I'll add to this thread.

There's a reason they left out the part where you stormed in liquored up and shirtless while demanding equity on your golf scorecard.

Wait, you mean I wasn't at the Iron Horse Golf Club clubhouse?
(11-06-2021, 09:49 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2021, 09:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason they left out the part where you stormed in liquored up and shirtless while demanding equity on your golf scorecard.

Wait, you mean I wasn't at the Iron Horse Golf Club clubhouse?

You would know this if you took the time to read the arrest report.
(11-06-2021, 08:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Such inflammatory writing. They won an election, not a firefight.

They seem to be one and the same anymore.