Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Scolded by Pastor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did ya'll see this?

Pretty hilarious.

[Image: 694940094001_5125416008001_39caaff5-958c...f6272d.jpg]

Wow, what a jerk. Look at he we reacted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djafqaHhzE

Thank you for bringing this massive, election-changing event to the forefront.

Looked like a kind interruption from who appears to be a very nice woman, but you use the word "scolded" in your title. This is part of the propaganda machine we speak of.

Quote:Looked like a kind interruption from who appears to be a very nice woman, but you use the word "scolded" in your title. This is part of the propaganda machine we speak of.

Pretty standard Marxist behavior tbh.
Trump was supposed to speak to how hard the residents of Flint, MI worked during the water crisis. Instead he tried to go on a tangent about blaming Hillary and going political.

Yes it is a newsworthy event.
The plot thickens...

Flint Michigan Pastor Faith Timmons Pre-Planned Trump Ambush and Attempts To Hide…

"The media immediately began to frame the interruption as “Trump being scolded“. However, what the media did not disclose was the interruption itself was a pre-planned set up by Pastor Timmons.

Pastor Faith Timmons announced her intention to teach Donald Trump a lesson on a facebook post earlier in the day.  A post she promptly deleted after the event, but not before it was captured and screen grabbed."

[Image: flint-pastor-faith-timmons.png?w=640&h=173]

Oh my, looks like even CNN was in on it:

"Also, it appears, based on the timing of the incident in comparison to the rapid broadcast of media talking points about the event, some of the people in the media were also anticipating the ambush."

I'm shocked! Just shocked.

If they see Trump as "using them", how would they describe what the democrats are doing to them?

Quote:I'm shocked! Just shocked.

If they see Trump as "using them", how would they describe what the democrats are doing to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w

Really wish YouTube embeds were working.
So a woman who corrected Donald Trump on not using her church as a political platform to spew anti Clinton rhetoric is now "Ambushing" Trump?

Interesting.
Quote:So a woman who corrected Donald Trump on not using her church as a political platform to spew anti Clinton rhetoric is now "Ambushing" Trump?

Interesting.

What kind of idiot invites a presidential candidate to talk about a political issue then asks them to stop talking about politics?
Quote:What kind of idiot invites a presidential candidate to talk about a political issue then asks them to stop talking about politics?

Better yet what kind of IDIOT accepts a invitation to speak where he is not supposed to talk about politics?
Quote:Better yet what kind of IDIOT accepts a invitation to speak where he is not supposed to talk about politics?

"Mr. Trump, please talk about this disaster created by failed politicians"

"OK, Democrat policies and politicians like Hillary and Obama have screwed up Flint causing this disaster"

"WHOA THERE DON'T MAKE THIS POLITICAL!"

Really got me thinking there, JFC. Really got my noggin' joggin'.

Based on her FB post, it doesn't matter what Trump said, she was going to "make a statement" and the media networks were prepared.
Quote:What kind of idiot invites a presidential candidate to talk about a political issue then asks them to stop talking about politics?

What does the issues in Flint have to do with Hillary?

Do you agree with his version of events he told this AM in fix and friends?
Dang some of the trumppettes are just as whiny as trump himself. THEY WON'T TREAT ME FAAAAAAAAIRLY!!!!!!!

Quote:"Mr. Trump, please talk about this disaster created by failed politicians"

"OK, Democrat policies and politicians like Hillary and Obama have screwed up Flint causing this disaster"

"WHOA THERE DON'T MAKE THIS POLITICAL!"

Really got me thinking there, JFC. Really got my noggin' joggin'.

Based on her FB post, it doesn't matter what Trump said, she was going to "make a statement" and the media networks were prepared.

He actually was supposed to talk about the hard work and dedication of Flint residents regarding the water crisis.

By the way, speaking of which he didn't try to criticize the state Gov. Of his whole handling and aftermath of the crisis.

If he was going to make it political, at least attack the correct people.
Quote:Dang some of the trumppettes are just as whiny as trump himself. THEY WON'T TREAT ME FAAAAAAAAIRLY!!!!!!!

I don't recall Trump whining about the situation even after it was discovered her interruption was planned.
Quote:I don't recall Trump whining about the situation even after it was discovered her interruption was planned.

You must have missed his Fox and Friends interview.
The interruption was planned now..so was this whole thing staged?
Clear set up, and a poor one at that. Made herself look foolish.

Quote:The interruption was planned now..so was this whole thing staged?
When something doesn't go your way, whine about it. This was very very unfair to me. 

If you think there is a chance something won't go as you want it to, preemptively say you are going to be cheated and that it's very very very very unfairly unfair. Sprinkle with more whining. 

The trump and friends playbook to a T. 

Pages: 1 2 3