Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Camilla 'Hasn't Stopped Talking About' Biden Breaking Wind at Summit Reception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden talking out of his [BLEEP] again.......... LOL

Camilla 'Hasn't Stopped Talking About' Biden Breaking Wind at Summit Reception

President Joe Biden, at a reception hosted by Britain's royal family to mark the global climate change summit's opening night, reportedly farted so loudly it made the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/camill...GTmhJpJtbY
He breaks wind every time he talks.
He was merely demonstrating the only legitimate threat to our climate and planet...Democrat policies.
She should feel fortunate that they weren't in the Vatican.
This story keeps growing, I hope he is asked about it but I doubt anyone has the balls to do it

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-07-2021, 10:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]This story keeps growing, I hope he is asked about it but I doubt anyone has the balls to do it

Doocy does.. speaking of, where is the red devil? Surely she has kicked COVID by now.
(11-07-2021, 10:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2021, 10:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]This story keeps growing, I hope he is asked about it but I doubt anyone has the balls to do it

Doocy does.. speaking of, where is the red devil? Surely she has kicked COVID by now.

She said she was going to step down after a year or so in that position, maybe she uses this as a springboard for resigning?