Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Electoral Vote Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is one of the best interactive electoral college polling site I've seen.

http://www.electoral-vote.com
If this is semi-accurate, I'm loving DT's chances.

I use the real clear politics one...  Florida keeps going back and forth between trump and Clinton.  Ohio flipping to trump is troublesome, but not nesessary for Clinton to win.  But trump needs more to win than Hillary does...  He's gonna have to flip Wisconsin and Michigan to really have a chance, not to mention winning every "Swing State"

Quote:I use the real clear politics one...  Florida keeps going back and forth between trump and Clinton.  Ohio flipping to trump is troublesome, but not nesessary for Clinton to win.  But trump needs more to win than Hillary does...  He's gonna have to flip Wisconsin and Michigan to really have a chance, not to mention winning every "Swing State"

did you look at the math?  As of this morning there is a path to victory if he just flips NC, that's leaving out pensylvania Wisconsin and Michigan where he is within the margin or era and Virginia is sneaking back into play. 

If you want to use different numbers for individual states, then that makes sense, but the thing I like about this site Is that it can give you an overall picture of how the math is shaping up.   There's a good chance he might not need Wisconsin OR Michigan, let alone both of them. 
i have this theory that people who say they will vote for Hillary are not going to get up to vote that day.  they'll just stay home.  polls are therefore skewed for Hillary, and they basically say its neck and neck. Trump voters are motivated, he's gonna win. 

Quote:i have this theory that people who say they will vote for Hillary are not going to get up to vote that day.  they'll just stay home.  polls are therefore skewed for Hillary, and they basically say its neck and neck. Trump voters are motivated, he's gonna win. 

Both sides have their demotivated voters, but I don't know ANY motivated Hillary voters. At least Trump has a large portion of motivated voters and huge lead with independents. If you believe the polls, you can observe this in the North East, where Trump is within 3-6 points in states like New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, and Rhode Island, states Obama won BIGLY by like 15 points in 2012. He is also polling ahead in Nevada and New Mexico, and has been close in Oregon.

Like I said before, it will either be a close Trump victory, or a landslide Trump victory.

Say what you want about Bernie, but at least the guy had a motivated base and could get voters motivated. He would have been a much bigger threat to Trump than HRC, but the Democrat elites would have no such tom foolery.

Quote:Say what you want about Bernie, but at least the guy had a motivated base and could get voters motivated. He would have been a much bigger threat to Trump than HRC, but the Democrat elites would have no such tom foolery.

he would have scared away the capitalists though.  it would have been interesting race, but Trump would have reached across aisle to Dem capitalists
I have never seen a poll that was red for Trump in Colorado and blue in NC for Hillary.
I have been keeping an eye on this, and assuming it is accurate, I like DJT's chances of getting Florida, Colorado, and Michigan.

just kinda ready for it to be over with

Quote:just kinda ready for it to be over with

It's just beginning.
The GOP presidential candidate from Ohio isn't endorsing Trump and his campaign manager for the state just stepped down for making racist comments (I'm as shocked as you are). In light of these facts I think it is likely Hillary takes the state by a narrow margin.
Quote:just kinda ready for it to be over with

Amen.
It will be interesting if Trump gets elected will his supporters stay blindly loyal to him and put on blinkers despite his performance as president.
Quote:i have this theory that people who say they will vote for Hillary are not going to get up to vote that day.  they'll just stay home.  polls are therefore skewed for Hillary, and they basically say its neck and neck. Trump voters are motivated, he's gonna win.

That may be true, but what Hillary has that the Donald doesn't have is a massive get-out-the-vote organization. He's relying on enthusiasm, she's relying on organization.

Seriously, everyone is reporting, he has not set up any sort of "ground game." She has.
Quote:The GOP presidential candidate from Ohio isn't endorsing Trump and his campaign manager for the state just stepped down for making racist comments (I'm as shocked as you are). In light of these facts I think it is likely Hillary takes the state by a narrow margin.

No, Trump supporters don't care about that stuff. Those events won't affect a thing.
Quote:That may be true, but what Hillary has that the Donald doesn't have is a massive get-out-the-vote organization. He's relying on enthusiasm, she's relying on organization.

Seriously, everyone is reporting, he has not set up any sort of "ground game." She has.

I'm not familiar with what you're talking about.  As far as ground games go, Trump is on a plane 24/7 and holding rallies almost daily.  What else are you supposed to do?
Quote:I'm not familiar with what you're talking about. As far as ground games go, Trump is on a plane 24/7 and holding rallies almost daily. What else are you supposed to do?

Canvassing or making direct contact with individuals. Also telephone calls, rides to the polls, knocking on doors, and boots on the ground.

Twitter and rallies don't win an election.
Quote:Canvassing or making direct contact with individuals. Also telephone calls, rides to the polls, knocking on doors, and boots on the ground.

Twitter and rallies don't win an election.

seems pointless. what direct contact is Hillary making? im not seeing this. knocking on doors? people still do that?
Pages: 1 2