Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary's New Book "Stronger Together" Flops Hard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stronger Together’ Book a Major Flop

"Hillary Clinton’s latest book is off to a pitiful start — selling a paltry 2,912 copies in its first week of release, a report shows.

Clinton’s new release, Stronger Together, which unveiled her vision for America should she become president, is “what the publishing industry would consider a flop,” according to <i>The New York Times</i>."

-----------------------------------

Well that is embarrassing. A presidential candidate and only 3000 copies sold in the first week? She has been promoting this book at every campaign event, too.

Sad!

They can't all be the masterpiece that was "Going Rogue."
Quote:They can't all be the masterpiece that was "Going Rogue."

"Going Rogue" sold 500k the first week...
Trump youtube videos get like millions of views and Hillary a few thousand. this race shouldn't even be close, but we're told Hillary is way ahead.

Quote:"Going Rogue" sold 500k the first week...

A bit pricey for toilet paper, but yes.. that's exactly what I said. They can't all have that type of success.
Quote:Trump youtube videos get like millions of views and Hillary a few thousand. this race shouldn't even be close, but we're told Hillary is way ahead.

If that's the barometer, Psy should bring his Gangam Style to the White House. I don't need to see the birth certificate.
Quote:Trump youtube videos get like millions of views and Hillary a few thousand. this race shouldn't even be close, but we're told Hillary is way ahead.

Elections aren't won on Twitter and YouTube!
Quote:Elections aren't won on Twitter and YouTube!

We will find out.

thanks for that gold nugget of information

It's a new age.