Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Major newspaper asks if it's time to 'tolerate burglaries'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wokeness in action: Major newspaper asks if it's time to 'tolerate burglaries'

In San Francisco, local media seems to be catching up to a cause-and-effect mechanism I thought we'd all grasped by now.

If there is minimal or no punishment for crime, more of it tends to be committed. Furthermore, if recidivist criminals aren't punished differently for their recidivism -- in particular, through incarceration -- the problem increases dramatically.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/wokeness-act...UN3-Rw-Dgc
After noting that the San Francisco Police Department has deployed more officers to the area due to the burglary spike, Swan then wrote, "At the same time, residents and city leaders are searching for answers: Should they tolerate a high level of burglaries as a downside of city living, and focus on barricading their homes? Should people who are repeatedly accused of stealing be targeted with rehabilitation services, or incarcerated so they can’t commit more crimes?"

Are these people insane?!
Nope. Destroy first, then rebuild. You can see it in all their policies once you start knowing what to look for.
I spent an excellent week in an excellent two bedroom house with a view of the Mediterranean in Spain. But every window had bars. It was nice, but it would have been much nicer of course without the bars mucking up the view.
This is why I would never live in a blue state.
(11-08-2021, 08:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I spent an excellent week in an excellent two bedroom house with a view of the Mediterranean in Spain.  But every window had bars. It was nice, but it would have been much nicer of course without the bars mucking up the view.

Not only that, you’ll have people moving into your house if you’re not there and it’s a pita to get them kicked out. We have an apartment in Buitrago Spain and it’s kept locked up like Fort Knox because of it.