Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary is Healthy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to this doctor's "note", Hillary is perfectly fit to be president.

[Image: nikolas_van_helsing.jpg]

Trump's doctor practically looks like the guy you just posted!!  Except trump's doctor hasn't had a hair cut in a few years...

[Image: screen_shot_20160827_at_11.36.43_am.png.....43_am.png]

Do you not know who that is? You aren't that young.

Quote:Do you not know who that is? You aren't that young.

I had to google it...  I saw cannonball run II back when I was like in elementary school.  I don't remember that guy...  I remember the cars, Sammy Davis Jr., and that one guy with the glasses that was clearly gay...  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote:I had to google it...  I saw cannonball run II back when I was like in elementary school.  I don't remember that guy...  I remember the cars, Sammy Davis Jr., and that one guy with the glasses that was clearly gay...  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cannonball 2 is NOT Cannonball 1. Lets get that straight!
Quote:[Image: screen_shot_20160827_at_11.36.43_am.png.....43_am.png]

Looks like your standard boomer who forgot it wasn't the 60s anymore.
Quote:Cannonball 2 is NOT Cannonball 1. Lets get that straight!

Am I missing anything by not seeing Cannonball 1?  It's the same thing, isn't it?  Just nice cars and 80's celebrities?
Quote:According to this doctor's "note", Hillary is perfectly fit to be president.

[Image: nikolas_van_helsing.jpg]

That used to be my avatar for this board years ago haha
Quote:Am I missing anything by not seeing Cannonball 1?  It's the same thing, isn't it?  Just nice cars and 80's celebrities?

This is disappointing. 
Quote:Looks like your standard boomer who forgot it wasn't the 60s anymore.

Or the lost Bee Gee.
Hillary on a phone interview:  “I think I’ve worked very very hard to be more transparent than not just my opponent but really in a comparison to anybody who’s run,”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHA

HA

Hillary is about as transparent as mud. Whereas Trump just says dumb things and has a team of poop scooters blast the media on what he REALLY meant. Recent polls say 61% of the people can't relate to Hillary and 65% of the people can't relate to Trump. Yet this is what we're left with.
Quote:Hillary is about as transparent as mud. Whereas Trump just says dumb things and has a team of poop scooters blast the media on what he REALLY meant. Recent polls say 61% of the people can't relate to Hillary and 65% of the people can't relate to Trump. Yet this is what we're left with.

I am more surprised that 40% of the population really think they can relate to the super-wealthy 1% like Hillary and Trump. I don't care if I relate to my candidate or not. I care about their policies and positions. If I wanted to vote for someone I can relate to, a middle-class white collar worker, I am not sure who I would vote for...myself maybe?

Trump policy template.

1. Say it sucks.

2. Say "I'll fix it."

3. Say "Believe me." or "I promise you."
Quote:Trump policy template.

1. Say it sucks.

2. Say "I'll fix it."

3. Say "Believe me." or "I promise you."

Nice, you would be a top-tier journalist at Salon.
Journalists are all terrible. It's unbelievable.

(Did I get it right?)
If Hilldebeast is Healthy then I'm the Pope.......