Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: John Brown and Jordan Wilkins signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Love the addition of Smokey. Always enjoyed him as a player and this helps bring some of that speed we need at WR.
4.32 SPEED. Jags need some speed and good reliable hands hopefully
he has been productive in the NFL might be something we add to help Trevor.
(11-08-2021, 05:58 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]4.32 SPEED. Jags need some speed and good reliable hands hopefully
The dude does not have 4.32 speed anymore. Come on now.

Could be a good signing. Who knows.
How do we know he doesnt? Sometimes someone who is 31 is still just as fast as ever. Maybe he is, and maybe he isn't
(11-08-2021, 06:31 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know he doesnt? Sometimes someone who is 31 is still just as fast as ever. Maybe he and maybe he isn't

Why was he on the street?
(11-08-2021, 06:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2021, 05:58 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]4.32 SPEED. Jags need some speed and good reliable hands hopefully
The dude does not have 4.32 speed anymore. Come on now.

Could be a good signing. Who knows.

John Brown still has 4.3 speed and Tebow is still an "elite goal line runner."
C'mon - you know how this works.  LOL 

What happen to all those tebowites anyway? Haven't seen his champions from that wacky thread anywhere. Well, except FLJ&G.
There is nothing wrong with liking tebow. Anyways I remember Wilkins being solid
(11-08-2021, 06:31 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know he doesnt? Sometimes someone who is 31 is still just as fast as ever. Maybe he is, and maybe he isn't
Because if he still had 4.32 speed, he wouldn’t be a FA.
Wilkins will be auditioning for the third down back role.
He is still on the market cause they all confuse him with Jaron Brown. Lol
I’m just glad they are actively trying to add.
(11-08-2021, 08:23 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]I’m just glad they are actively trying to add.

When you're desperate, you'll try anything. Hopefully, it works, but I'm not counting on it.
Maybe hes fast, but hes not that fast my friend

We might see! That's why they play the games
If JB has 4.32 speed, I'd love to know how fast that DB is that effortlessly chased him down in the clip above.
(11-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing wrong with liking tebow. Anyways I remember Wilkins being solid

There is something wrong with assuming he has the same skillset he did 12 years ago...

... which was the point.
(11-08-2021, 10:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]If JB has 4.32 speed, I'd love to know how fast that DB is that effortlessly chased him down in the clip above.

That DB is Dre Kirkpatrick. He had the angle on him, but he ran 4.51 at the combine.
I think the jags need speed but mostly they need wrs who can catch everything you are SUPPOSED to CATCH and get open. You know, what you see every teams wide receivers do. Catch
Yawnnn
Pages: 1 2 3 4