Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden Administration Looks Into Restricting Canadian Oil Imports.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden Administration Looks Into Restricting Canadian Oil Imports More as Russia's Ramps Up to Record Levels

Sometimes you have to wonder whose team President Joe Biden is playing on.

Nearly every decision he has made since taking office in January has been to weaken the United States.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-adm...BYTZZJ8P7k
Still waiting for the TDS pants pissing brigade to come here and explain or defend this administration they voted for. So far they’ve been mostly absent.

Although I do appreciate MarleyJag offering his opinion, on occasion.
All oil emits the same amount of carbon when it is burned.
But different oils emit different amounts of carbon as they are extracted out of the ground.
Canadian oil often comes from "tar sand" which is one of the hardest to extract, meaning, much more carbon emissions are required to get it flowing out of the ground.
I don't know if the Biden administration is disfavoring Canada on purpose, and if so, I don't know if this is the reason. I wish they would tell us openly.
(11-09-2021, 12:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for the TDS pants pissing brigade to come here and explain or defend this administration they voted for. So far they’ve been mostly absent.

Although I do appreciate MarleyJag offering his opinion, on occasion.

They are only good for an ill timed drive by these days.
How can any administration be this intentionally stupid? Are they trying to get dumped in the next election cycle? Trying to get Biden to step down? No rational Independent or Republican is going to re-elect this dumpster fire the way it's going.