Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Twitter Users Notice Strange Detail on Biden's Podium While He Speaks:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
witter Users Notice Strange Detail on Biden's Podium While He Speaks: The Presidential Seal Is Blurred

Is … is the President of the United States worried about copyright-infringing his own presidential seal?

This might sound like an alarmingly bizarre question, but it’s 2021, so anything goes, and yes, we now have reason to ask it.

https://ijr.com/twitter-users-notice-str...manualpost
Is there video software which automatically blurs anything which appears as a logo in order to avoid copyright penalties?
(11-09-2021, 12:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Is there video software which automatically blurs anything which appears as a logo in order to avoid copyright penalties?

No, but they're working on one that will activate when he starts rambling off-topic.
(11-09-2021, 12:40 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2021, 12:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Is there video software which automatically blurs anything which appears as a logo in order to avoid copyright penalties?

No, but they're working on one that will activate when he starts rambling off-topic.

Nuh-uh. They ain’t cuttin’ into Cornpop’s royalties.
The only potential thing is his personal/government account differences. I think I remember some rule about that.

The seal is only usable by the president.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
(11-09-2021, 11:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]The only potential thing is his personal/government account differences. I think I remember some rule about that.

The seal is only usable by the president.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

He ain't it...NCSWIC
[Image: LmpwZw]