Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pelosi is house hunting in Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She's done ruined her state, now she wants to get out of it..........

‘She Was Actually On My Plane’: Greene Dishes Some ‘Personal Dirt’ On Pelosi

Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green has dished some “personal dirt” on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Greene took to Twitter and said that Pelosi was on her plane and was “house hunting” in south Florida last week.

https://conservativebrief.com/greene-541...bYoqsc88YU
Ol' drunk clackin dentures can [BLEEP] off.
She's all yours!
She's probably visiting donors.
How in the world would Marjorie Taylor Greene know if Nancy Pelosi was househunting?
(11-10-2021, 05:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]How in the world would Marjorie Taylor Greene know if Nancy Pelosi was househunting?

I was wondering that myself. They wouldn't give each other the time of day if seated side by side.
Until now, I didn't realize the impact that Jags victory over the Bills was going to have on people nationwide.
(11-10-2021, 05:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2021, 05:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]How in the world would Marjorie Taylor Greene know if Nancy Pelosi was househunting?

I was wondering that myself. They wouldn't give each other the time of day if seated side by side.
She doesn't have to itemize her alcohol on a commercial flight so I doubt she knows who she is sitting next to by the end of the flight.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
The Hangover 4?
(11-10-2021, 08:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Until now, I didn't realize the impact that Jags victory over the Bills was going to have on people nationwide.

LOL