Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We Want to Bankrupt Oil, Gas, and Coal Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another radical COMMUNIST in the Biden administration........

Radical Biden Nominee Says Quiet Part Out Loud: We Want to Bankrupt Oil, Gas, and Coal Industries

If you have any doubt that the radical left is alive and well in the Biden administration, this should wipe it out once and for all.

https://www.westernjournal.com/radical-b...mIpOImr6uU
Commies
What she actually said.

"A lot of the smaller players in that industry are going to probably go bankrupt in short order, at least we want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change,”"
(11-10-2021, 04:11 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]What she actually said.

"A lot of the smaller players in that industry are going to probably go bankrupt in short order, at least we want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change,”"

I don't see smaller players going bankrupt at The current price for a barrel of oil, but even if they do they'll just get bought out by the big players like Exxon Mobil and Chevron and BP.  So it won't make a heckuva lot of difference in terms of the amount of oil being pumped.  

I put my money where my mouth is with Exxon Mobil.  I think they're going to do quite well.
(11-10-2021, 05:35 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't see smaller players going bankrupt at The current price for a barrel of oil, but even if they do they'll just get bought out by the big players like Exxon Mobil and Chevron and BP.  So it won't make a heckuva lot of difference in terms of the amount of oil being pumped.  

I put my money where my mouth is with Exxon Mobil.  I think they're going to do quite well.
The big guys don't have many little guys to buy at this point. Generally the little guys are buying or licensing from the big guys to pump the wells that the big guys no longer see value in because the profit margin goes down to much, type of oil isn't as pure, etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I thought you cared about preventing fascism.