Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Always follow the money........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sell Out R.I.N.O.'s, I hope they all get voted out......

Republicans Voted For Biden’s Infrastructure Bill After Securing Cash From Chamber Of Commerce

A total of 32 House and Senate Republicans helped push President Joe Biden’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure package over the finish line, most of whom have been showered with campaign cash from the leading lobbying group behind the bill — the United States Chamber of Commerce.

The story is a fixture of Washington, D. C.’s swamp culture.

https://conservativepost.com/republicans...a-kFowY_6k
Thom Tillis is a traitor to NC. Richard Burr is being investigated for insider trading again. Another loser for NC.

I hate politics. It's beyond corrupt.
(11-11-2021, 09:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate politics. It's beyond corrupt.

I agree.

Always fallow the money

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexande...-election/
(11-12-2021, 11:19 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2021, 09:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate politics. It's beyond corrupt.

I agree.

Always fallow the money

Dude, when I said politics I meant all of it. You don't have to throw The Donald into this since I find him to be just as repugnant.
Yeah, it annoys me how often people can't see what's really there because of "team" politics.

I have a good friend, and older gentleman, who asked me to go to a real estate course with him. He bought tickets while he was at the Freedom Tour with Donald Trump, Jr., and Dinesh DeSouza, etc. He asked me to go with him, since I do commercial real estate. I figured it would be about the trends in the Jacksonville market. It wasn't. It's basically a scam to dupe old retirees out of their money. I picked up on it like 15 minutes into the class. I stayed to the end of the day out of respect, but I told him on the way home what I thought it was and how they were using people with large 401k's to fund their ventures. He agreed that I was probably right, but wanted to go back. The ONLY reason (and trust me, I know this dude), he went back is because these people were affiliated with Trump. The guy worships Trump. I can't, for the life of me, understand why people can become so enamored by an individual. If any other group charged him 100 bucks to then try to borrow his money at a risk free, super low interest rate, he would be irate. Truth be told, I'm still kicking myself for failing to call them out, but I didn't to spare my friend the embarrassment. If I had been there alone, I would have called them out without prejudice.

People need to wake up to the predators who have leached onto our politicians and use their influence to gobble up our money. It's not left. It's not right. I am only conservative because, after extensive reading, their form of government is the most sound. That's it. After we move past that piece, we need to realize that our only team is the Constitution and the people standing next to us.
(11-12-2021, 03:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 11:19 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]I agree.

Always fallow the money

Dude, when I said politics I meant all of it. You don't have to throw The Donald into this since I find him to be just as repugnant.

I Was more referring to the Subject topic.   When you fallow the money, you'll find politicians from both sides collecting as much as they can.  I would assume you could still donate to either Clinton Campaign fund.
The Chamber of Commerce is one of the biggest donors to the Republican party, going back over a hundred years. If I were a Republican politician I would be proud to take their money.
Also, the Republicans who voted for the Infrastructure Bill, when they did, probably killed the chances for Build Back Better to be passed by this Congress. Manchin was only at the table because Nancy was holding up something he wanted. Now Manchin got what he wanted, he's not really at the table anymore.
Ugh.
(11-12-2021, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The Chamber of Commerce is one of the biggest donors to the Republican party, going back over a hundred years. If I were a Republican politician I would be proud to take their money.
They are RINO scum and just the right side of the uniparty

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk