Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Freak is a professor at a University?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll admit that I have a few "kinks" (who doesn't), but I have never been attracted to a child...........

Love Is Love... Right? 'Non-Binary' Professor Calls for 'Destigmatizing' Pedophilia

Inclusion, acceptance, welcoming, understanding, equality and affirmation: These are the words we often hear in support of the LGBT community. But should all sexual preferences and orientations be accepted, welcomed and included?

What about attraction to minors?

https://www.westernjournal.com/love-love...qdnmePJCCM
This is an isolated incident. Nothing to see here. Move along, folks.
However, Walker did clarify that “having an attraction to minors as long as it isn’t acted on, doesn’t mean that the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong.”

“I think we have a tendency to want to categorize people with these attractions as evil or morally corrupt … From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all.”

Um, you better figure out how to control that [BLEEP] because eventually you'll act on it and then you're a criminal. It is not normal to be attracted to a minor. What the hell is wrong with people??
(11-12-2021, 09:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]However, Walker did clarify that “having an attraction to minors as long as it isn’t acted on, doesn’t mean that the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong.”

“I think we have a tendency to want to categorize people with these attractions as evil or morally corrupt … From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all.”

Um, you better figure out how to control that [BLEEP] because eventually you'll act on it and then you're a criminal. It is not normal to be attracted to a minor. What the hell is wrong with people??

The deconstruction of the Western Civilization that was built on a specific set of values we called the Enlightenment. Now that we're going the other way we call it the Endarkenment.
(11-12-2021, 09:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]However, Walker did clarify that “having an attraction to minors as long as it isn’t acted on, doesn’t mean that the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong.”

Somehow I don't think it was 16-17 year olds where it may be hard to tell they are under 18.

There is definitely something wrong with the person if they are attracted to minors but I do agree they aren't "doing something" wrong if they don't act on it. They should be in therapy to figure out why they are attracted to minors and getting to the root of the trauma. That doesn't make them evil as most of them were molested themselves but they definitely aren't normal and shouldn't be around kids if they haven't overcome their issues.

It's all the you are born this way, you can't help it, you aren't responsible for anything brainwashing that the left has been doing for a long time. Next comes the you aren't evil if you act on it because you didn't choose to be this way.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-12-2021, 10:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 09:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]However, Walker did clarify that “having an attraction to minors as long as it isn’t acted on, doesn’t mean that the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong.”

Somehow I don't think it was 16-17 year olds where it may be hard to tell they are under 18.

There is definitely something wrong with the person if they are attracted to minors but I do agree they aren't "doing something" wrong if they don't act on it. They should be in therapy to figure out why they are attracted to minors and getting to the root of the trauma. That doesn't make them evil as most of them were molested themselves but they definitely aren't normal and shouldn't be around kids if they haven't overcome their issues.

It's all the you are born this way, you can't help it, you aren't responsible for anything brainwashing that the left has been doing for a long time. Next comes the you aren't evil if you act on it because you didn't choose to be this way.

I agree. 
I have sympathy for people who are sexually attracted to children the same way I have sympathy for people who have a heart attack while driving.  I want them to get help, fast, before they hurt somebody.

(11-12-2021, 06:02 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is an isolated incident. Nothing to see here. Move along, folks.

I wouldn't say this is an isolated incident at all.  Now that homosexuality is so widely accepted, pedophilia is the next frontier of shock.  Anyone could have seen it coming.
That's sarcasm.
(11-12-2021, 10:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]

The problem with your second paragraph is explained in your third. People won't get help if they're told "it's okay to have these feelings" and that's a huge problem. 

I watched a documentary last year on Prime, the name of which escapes me right now, about a man who was coming to terms with being molested as a child/teen by both his father and his uncle (father's brother). It turns out they were molested by their father. It was not the story I thought I was going to watch and it was disturbing as hell but it did talk about a lot of sexual abuse being generational. It made me very sad, very outraged, and just.... my mind was blown. 

There are so many reasons people don't get professional help for this as it is and the current culture saying "you were born this way so it's okay" is going to make them even more reluctant.
Even the LGBTQI community is outraged about this. Everyone has their limits on acceptance. 

Link
(11-12-2021, 11:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]That's sarcasm.

Never keep the company of people who don't understand sarcasm.  Top 10 life lesson.
[Image: NDAzOTUyMi5wbmc]