Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats used to hide their hate for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
.@PressSec: "Our view is that the rise in gas prices over the long term makes an even stronger case for doubling down our investment and focus on clean energy options." https://t.co/rdDIm2spwY

Always remember, they hate you and aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
I think that the average voter today if finally seeing through their BS because of it...... Yeah, there are going to be more than a few idiots that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them on the [BLEEP] but........ There will always be those kind of people.
You would think that, but then we have Mikey over here trying to explain why it's ok to get forced into public transportation.
(11-12-2021, 06:02 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You would think that, but then we have Mikey over here trying to explain why it's ok to  get forced into public transportation.

Using public transportation is a choice based on the proximity of bus stops to where you live and where you work, time in traffic, and your ability to drive safely (consider the disabled for instance).
Ask anyone who uses public transportation. I work with a few. It has a very little to do with gas prices.
I know you probably can't acknowledge it due to childhood trauma, but I used a word in there you neglected.
(11-12-2021, 07:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I know you probably can't acknowledge it due to childhood trauma, but I used a word in there you neglected.

Force? You think prices force people to do things? As a free market guy, you know, a conservative, I would say prices are a nudge.  No one's holding a gun to your head saying you have to continue to buy 20 gallons of gas a week regardless of the price.  The price is nudging you to many possible decisions, including, paying it and cutting back elsewhere.  There is no force.
(11-12-2021, 05:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ].@PressSec: "Our view is that the rise in gas prices over the long term makes an even stronger case for doubling down our investment and focus on clean energy options." https://t.co/rdDIm2spwY

So you're thinking exploring options for clean energy in the face of increasing prices for fossil fuels means that Democrats hate you? Maybe Republicans hate you too and you just haven't realized it yet.
(11-12-2021, 08:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 05:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ].@PressSec: "Our view is that the rise in gas prices over the long term makes an even stronger case for doubling down our investment and focus on clean energy options." https://t.co/rdDIm2spwY

So you're thinking exploring options for clean energy in the face of increasing prices for fossil fuels means that Democrats hate you? Maybe Republicans hate you too and you just haven't realized it yet.

No, it's the fact they intentionally forced the higher fuel prices and hardship on people in an attempt to coerce them into accepting cleaner energy.
Ding ding ding. Why is this so hard to understand? Democrats are making policies.... not one... many... that have the same end goal. Destroy the independence of the middle class so they can corral them and force their vision of the world upon them. You should be able to see this already.
(11-12-2021, 08:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]So you're thinking exploring options for clean energy in the face of increasing prices for fossil fuels means that Democrats hate you? Maybe Republicans hate you too and you just haven't realized it yet.

No, it's the fact they intentionally forced the higher fuel prices and hardship on people in an attempt to coerce them into accepting cleaner energy.

Not everyone understands critical thinking.
(11-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Ding ding ding. Why is this so hard to understand? Democrats are making policies.... not one... many... that have the same end goal. Destroy the independence of the middle class so they can corral them and force their vision of the world upon them. You should be able to see this already.

It's pretty dark in there where his head is.
(11-12-2021, 08:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]So you're thinking exploring options for clean energy in the face of increasing prices for fossil fuels means that Democrats hate you? Maybe Republicans hate you too and you just haven't realized it yet.

Politicians in the US don't control gas prices.  They try but ultimately they don't.
(11-12-2021, 08:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's the fact they intentionally forced the higher fuel prices and hardship on people in an attempt to coerce them into accepting cleaner energy.

Politicians in the US don't control gas prices.  They try but ultimately they don't.

They sure do when they shut down pipelines. The U.S. was previously energy self-sufficient. We are now at the mercy of OPEC.
(11-12-2021, 08:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Politicians in the US don't control gas prices.  They try but ultimately they don't.

They sure do when they shut down pipelines. The U.S. was previously energy self-sufficient. We are now at the mercy of OPEC.

Lol.  A pipeline from Canada has next to nothing to do with whether or not we are "self sufficient".
(11-12-2021, 08:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]They sure do when they shut down pipelines. The U.S. was previously energy self-sufficient. We are now at the mercy of OPEC.

Lol.  A pipeline from Canada has next to nothing to do with whether or not we are "self sufficient".

It has much to do with whether the U.S. has access to cheaper oil. Biden has made sure the U.S. is beholden to OPEC to dictate energy prices. 

You can dance around this all you want. The fact of the matter is this administration and the democrats want to hurt the poor and middle class in a naked attempt at strong-arming them into accepting inadequate clean energy options. Solar panels and windmills will not keep homes warm in the winter. Instead, democrats just shrug and say everyone will have to pay more this winter for energy when they shouldn't have to.
(11-12-2021, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 08:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.  A pipeline from Canada has next to nothing to do with whether or not we are "self sufficient".

It has much to do with whether the U.S. has access to cheaper oil. Biden has made sure the U.S. is beholden to OPEC to dictate energy prices. 

You can dance around this all you want. The fact of the matter is this administration and the democrats want to hurt the poor and middle class in a naked attempt at strong-arming them into accepting inadequate clean energy options. Solar panels and windmills will not keep homes warm in the winter. Instead, democrats just shrug and say everyone will have to pay more this winter for energy when they shouldn't have to.

Hmmm.  Here I always thought people heated their homes with natural gas, but you seem to be telling me they do it with diluted bitumen. Am I learning something new today, or do you have no idea how the energy market works?
(11-12-2021, 09:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It has much to do with whether the U.S. has access to cheaper oil. Biden has made sure the U.S. is beholden to OPEC to dictate energy prices. 

Hmmm.  Here I always thought people heated their homes with natural gas, but you seem to be telling me they do it with diluted bitumen. Am I learning something new today, or do you have no idea how the energy market works?

No. You're just flailing away again, aren't you? AOC says she'll act like your friend in public if you keep trying.
(11-12-2021, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 09:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.  Here I always thought people heated their homes with natural gas, but you seem to be telling me they do it with diluted bitumen. Am I learning something new today, or do you have no idea how the energy market works?

No. You're just flailing away again, aren't you? AOC says she'll act like your friend in public if you keep trying.

Oh no my arms are very much at my side and AOC has never said anything to me and never will.
Tell me, do you have a furnace that takes diluted bitumen? What do you do about the soot?
Or maybe you meant you have a machine that turns diluted bitumen into methane? You're sitting on a gold mine there, buddy!
(11-12-2021, 09:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2021, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No. You're just flailing away again, aren't you? AOC says she'll act like your friend in public if you keep trying.

Oh no my arms are very much at my side and AOC has never said anything to me and never will.
Tell me, do you have a furnace that takes diluted bitumen? What do you do about the soot?
Or maybe you meant you have a machine that turns diluted bitumen into methane? You're sitting on a gold mine there, buddy!

Does No. 2 heating oil come from natural gas?
People use natural gas to heat their homes?
Pages: 1 2