Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Legendary Actor Brilliantly Slams ‘Woke Rules,’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Cleese is a exceptional actor, really loved his work with Monty Python's Flying Circus. I think he's trying to get ahead of the curve......

Legendary Actor Brilliantly Slams ‘Woke Rules,’ Says He’s Canceling Himself For Past Skits ‘Before Someone Else Does’

82-year-old “Monty Python” comedian John Cleese blasted the new “woke rules” adopted at Cambridge Union.

Cleese had an upcoming appearance at Cambridge to speak with students, but has decided to cancel himself, Fox News reports.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/11...6hbKhJxzfo
A lot of comedians are slamming the woke cancel culture. It's freaking brilliant. Could you imagine the crazy guys like George Carlin and Sam Kinnison would have brought down on these crack heads?
I love John Cleese.
Some of you need to watch this piece he did 30 years ago:
https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4
I'm just gonna come out and say it.. Never liked Monte Python. Thought it was dumb.
(11-13-2021, 08:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of comedians are slamming the woke cancel culture. It's freaking brilliant. Could you imagine the crazy guys like George Carlin and Sam Kinnison would have brought down on these crack heads?

Sam Kinnison would not be held back by these "Morally Superior-Clowns". He would have told them to Kiss His [BLEEP] right to their acne pocked faces. Just like when he did the telephone bit by calling up some guys ex-girlfriend, he would have given them all holy hell without backing down. He would not even give them a chance to spout off their holier than thou crap.
(11-13-2021, 08:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just gonna come out and say it.. Never liked Monte Python. Thought it was dumb.

My wife can't stand them either.  I think it's the unapologetic British accents, some people can't understand them well.
(11-13-2021, 08:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2021, 08:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just gonna come out and say it.. Never liked Monte Python. Thought it was dumb.

My wife can't stand them either.  I think it's the unapologetic British accents, some people can't understand them well.

Many are offended by the fact that Monty Python love to take the Mickey out of religion.
Kinison, holy crap. There woud be casulties galore and extreme bloodshed....
(11-14-2021, 06:09 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Kinison, holy crap.  There woud be casulties galore and extreme bloodshed....

It would have been the best ever. 

Carlin would roast them too, just with more finesse. Lol. They wouldn't know they'd been burnt to a crisp until it was too late.