Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another Democrat retirement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors Rising: Jerrold Nadler Considering Retirement, Report Says

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, the long-serving New York liberal Democrat who has been instrumental in each of former President Donald Trump’s two impeachments, is considering retiring after his term expires during next year’s midterms, according to sources who spoke to the New York Post.

https://conservativebrief.com/retirement...rC_Lgovv8o
(11-14-2021, 10:35 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Rumors Rising: Jerrold Nadler Considering Retirement, Report Says

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, the long-serving New York liberal Democrat who has been instrumental in each of former President Donald Trump’s two impeachments, is considering retiring after his term expires during next year’s midterms, according to sources who spoke to the New York Post.

https://conservativebrief.com/retirement...rC_Lgovv8o
They are all trying to get ahead of the embarrassing red wave that is about to occur
I think we can assume that's a safe Dem seat.
Retirements only matter in competitive districts.
Nadler is getting old and I believe he has health problems. He's never been a legislative achiever. The dems used him and Schiff for brains as trained attack dogs because that's about all they're good for. But like Mike sez, his district is safe to stay blue.
(11-14-2021, 11:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nadler is getting old and I believe he has health problems. He's never been a legislative achiever. The dems used him and Schiff for brains as trained attack dogs because that's about all they're good for. But like Mike sez, his district is safe to stay blue.

Its mapped like Corrine's to ensure it.
(11-14-2021, 03:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2021, 11:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nadler is getting old and I believe he has health problems. He's never been a legislative achiever. The dems used him and Schiff for brains as trained attack dogs because that's about all they're good for. But like Mike sez, his district is safe to stay blue.

Its mapped like Corrine's to ensure it.

The good news is Florida has banned gerrymandering and Corrine's district is gone.  If NY did the same thing there might be a couple more Republicans representing them.  Can't have that.