Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alex Jones is found guilty in all four Sandy Hook defamation cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alex Jones is found guilty in all four Sandy Hook defamation cases: Infowars conspiracy theorist is liable for damages after calling massacre a 'hoax'
  • Alex Jones has been found guilty by default in all four defamation cases involving the Sandy Hook shooting
  • Last month, Jones was found liable for damages in three of the defamation lawsuits
  • Gunman Adam Lanza, 20, shot and killed 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut before killing himself 
  • Jones claimed on his Infowars show the massacre was a hoax involving 'crisis actors' meant to tighten gun control laws \

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...zYqyGwIxR8
I’ve listened to this guy for a grand total of 15 seconds. After reading what he says I wonder what people saw in this idiot.
It couldn't happen to a better guy. I loathe that man.
Good. What sort of moron would listen to him or read his Infowars "news"
(11-15-2021, 03:51 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Good.  What sort of moron would listen to him or read his Infowars "news"
I can think of a few on this board......
There are several interesting things that they raised, provable facts, but then just like every conspiracy theory those facts are used to stretch everything else to say the full theory is true without any more facts.

It's good if both sides of the media get hit with reporting things as facts that they know are lies or cannot be backed up by multiple trustworthy sources.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-15-2021, 03:51 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Good.  What sort of moron would listen to him or read his Infowars "news"

My idiot half brother started listening to him back in 2007 and my dad and stepmom got caught up in whatever fear mongering Jones was spewing at the time. That along with the political climate at the time they made a lot of poor decisions and it cost them for a while. 

Never underestimate the power of fear on unsuspecting people in uncertain times.
(11-15-2021, 06:33 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

My idiot half brother started listening to him back in 2007 and my dad and stepmom got caught up in whatever fear mongering Jones was spewing at the time. That along with the political climate at the time they made a lot of poor decisions and it cost them for a while. 

Never underestimate the power of fear on unsuspecting people in uncertain times.

Yep it is the same thing that the MSM is doing with covid. You take some facts or things you can point to as facts and then embellish it further. As long as you are right enough, people will over look everything you are wrong about or not even remember it.

They all present themselves as news, they just don't have the tv spots that the other news has. None of them just report news though, most are all opinion shows. Will b interesting to see what CNN ends up looking like now.
I didn't use this forum during Alex Jones' heyday. In the forums I lurked on at that time, anyone who spoke against Alex Jones was branded as a liberal and no conservatives spoke up against that.
(11-15-2021, 06:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2021, 06:33 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]My idiot half brother started listening to him back in 2007 and my dad and stepmom got caught up in whatever fear mongering Jones was spewing at the time. That along with the political climate at the time they made a lot of poor decisions and it cost them for a while. 

Yep it is the same thing that the MSM is doing with covid. You take some facts or things you can point to as facts and then embellish it further. As long as you are right enough, people will over look everything you are wrong about or not even remember it.

They all present themselves as news, they just don't have the tv spots that the other news has. None of them just report news though, most are all opinion shows. Will b interesting to see what CNN ends up looking like now.

The big clue.

When they present a story as "Bombshell" then it's usually poop rolled in glitter
Call me crazy, only thing the guy has yet to be right about is The Lizard People. That's still pending I guess.

He's been right about everything. They used to hide the Bilderberg meetings when he snuck in, now they put it in the press. All the corruption is now in the open and no one cares.
[Image: MDc1LGYudTMuanBn]

Sandy Hook, Parkland, Vegas all BS.
Here's my conspiracy: Alex Jones is a CIA asset.
(11-17-2021, 08:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my conspiracy: Alex Jones is a CIA asset.
I've seen that said before. People dig some things up, he runs with it, and makes it outlandish so the truth gets sidelined as craziness.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-16-2021, 12:48 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Call me crazy, only thing the guy has yet to be right about is The Lizard People. That's still pending I guess.

He's been right about everything. They used to hide the Bilderberg meetings when he snuck in, now they put it in the press. All the corruption is now in the open and no one cares.
[Image: MDc1LGYudTMuanBn]

Sandy Hook, Parkland, Vegas all BS.
You’re crazy.
Joe Rogan disagrees
(11-18-2021, 12:28 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Joe Rogan disagrees

As Joe what's in an epipen?