Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joy Reid IS A RACIST PIG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is a disgusting racist slob, while she is not doing well in ratings, some people are watching her. The crap that comes out of her mouth is racist and hateful and if any white person said half the crap she did they would be run out of town. By giving her a platform and not holding her accountable for her hateful, racist rhetoric they are normalizing racism towards white people. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE..

This pig needs to be held accountable for her ugliness. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/crazy-old...-kavanaugh
Why yes.. Yes it is..
She took over for chris mathews when he was forced out for giving his women coworkers compliments on their looks or something like that. Chris mathews was entertaining. Joy = boring

Bill o'Reilly was entertaining as well and got canceled
I don't know if she is a racist, but I am pretty sure what she said was racist.
(11-19-2021, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if she is a racist, but I am pretty sure what she said was racist.

So you think it's all an act for TV, then she goes home and celebrates Passover with all of her Caucasian Jewish friends?

You can see it in her eyes. She is a racist.
(11-19-2021, 01:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2021, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if she is a racist, but I am pretty sure what she said was racist.

So you think it's all an act for TV, then she goes home and celebrates Passover with all of her Caucasian Jewish friends?

You can see it in her eyes. She is a racist.

I'm not defending her.  What she said was reprehensible, and she should probably be fired.
(11-19-2021, 01:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if she is a racist, but I am pretty sure what she said was racist.

In most sane universes, if you say racist things, then you are a racist. The Democratic party has certainly clung tightly to that motto. Let's see them put thier alleged beliefs into action here.
(11-20-2021, 02:52 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]

In most sane universes, if you say racist things, then you are a racist. The Democratic party has certainly clung tightly to that motto. Let's see them put thier alleged beliefs into action here.

You are correct when you point out the hypocrisy.  

But leaving Joy Reid and liberal hypocrisy aside, I don't think saying racist things automatically makes one a racist person.  All of us have said racist things at one point or another, but I don't think we're all racists.  That kind of definition, where we're all racists, feeds into this far left narrative, where everyone is a racist.  I don't believe that.
That woman is straight up racist. Look at her eyes and her body language. She really believes what she says.
(11-20-2021, 06:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2021, 02:52 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]In most sane universes, if you say racist things, then you are a racist. The Democratic party has certainly clung tightly to that motto. Let's see them put thier alleged beliefs into action here.

You are correct when you point out the hypocrisy.  

But leaving Joy Reid and liberal hypocrisy aside, I don't think saying racist things automatically makes one a racist person.  All of us have said racist things at one point or another, but I don't think we're all racists.  That kind of definition, where we're all racists, feeds into this far left narrative, where everyone is a racist.  I don't believe that.

Agreed, it may be more about how long ago you said something, and would you say the same thing today. But this is recent.
(11-20-2021, 11:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That woman is straight up racist. Look at her eyes and her body language. She really believes what she says.

It's ok to hate whitey these days. Its like the Howard Stern movie. "Kill, Kill, Kill the white man, KILL HIM TILL HE's DEAD..."