Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hospital Apologizes After Confusing Toilet Water For Drinking Water For 30 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I can say is........ YUCK! somebody royally screwed up.......

Hospital Apologizes After Confusing Toilet Water For Drinking Water For 30 Years

It’s not uncommon for people to find themselves in a situation where they are unsure of what is happening or how it happened. This was the case for 30 years at one hospital in Japan, which used toilet water as drinking water because their plumbing pipes were accidentally connected incorrectly.

https://bizarre.awm.com/hospital-apologi...JI8LAjxLy0
When is Aquafina going to apologize?
"Toilet water" and "drinking water" are typically fed from the same supply line in all plumbing, unless the toilets use a non-potable source.
(11-20-2021, 08:55 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]"Toilet water" and "drinking water" are typically fed from the same supply line in all plumbing, unless the toilets use a non-potable source.

A washed cup and a toilet bowl usually carry different amounts of bacteria.  Of course, I feed my toilet nothing less than Voss.  Occasionally I’ll use Perrier.  It seems happy.  Even on my worse days, it’ll take my [BLEEP].  Even if I’m really pissed off.