Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hiker discovers alcoholic stream in Hawaii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiker discovers alcoholic stream in Hawaii

A spill from a runoff pipe in Oahu, Hawaii, has seemingly turned a body of water alcoholic

You have to be 21-years-old to drink from this river.

An apparent spill from a storm pipe in Hawaii has resulted in a river becoming alcoholic. The situation was discovered by a hiker who reportedly walked by the stream and could smell the alcohol.

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/hiker-dis...eam-hawaii
I saw ice cream in a grocery store a few days ago that has alcohol in it. You have to be 21 to buy it. I don't recall the name of it but there was a variety of flavors. If I could have alcohol I would have definitely bought some.
(11-24-2021, 02:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw ice cream in a grocery store a few days ago that has alcohol in it. You have to be 21 to buy it. I don't recall the name of it but there was a variety of flavors. If I could have alcohol I would have definitely bought some.

Can't hold your ice cream, eh? Do they have to clean your footprints off the table top after too many double scoops?
(11-24-2021, 02:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2021, 02:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw ice cream in a grocery store a few days ago that has alcohol in it. You have to be 21 to buy it. I don't recall the name of it but there was a variety of flavors. If I could have alcohol I would have definitely bought some.

Can't hold your ice cream, eh? Do they have to clean your footprints off the table top after too many double scoops?

I could tell some stories.....  Big Grin